Da Pirate vs Cal

duke4heisman

Let's go Brandon!
Cal up 10-0 with 4 and a half minutes left in the 1st. Shall we see another Friday the 13th top 10 upset?

Advertisement
I've noticed refs calling really iffy offensive PI's. WR's barely touch the DB and it's a PI. Refs have got to chill out with that and the excessive celebration bull**** they have been calling

Advertisement
I'm rooting for the Bears but you gotta assume that Wazu is going to turn this thing around, right? That high powered offense, even on an off day, should be enough beat Cal, right?

Funny thing is Memorial Stadium is super empty. Against a top 10 team on a Friday night, that stadium would be rocking right now, if not for the poor air quality. Maybe it's affecting the game play?

Is it me or does the WSC QB not look right after that targeting call that was overturned? Every time they show a close up of him, he just seems out of it.

Huge weekend for us. Beat GT and all of a sudden we're 6-8th and in CFB mix even before UNC and Syracuse if cal wins

Keep in mind Auburn was getting credit for their loss being Clemson that should be gone and we'll be ahead of them and Ohio State I would imagine

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
That crazy *** pirate will give the players his fat-little-girlfriends halftime reaming and they’ll come out firing in the 2nd half.

I'm rooting for the Bears but you gotta assume that Wazu is going to turn this thing around, right? That high powered offense, even on an off day, should be enough beat Cal, right?

Funny thing is Memorial Stadium is super empty. Against a top 10 team on a Friday night, that stadium would be rocking right now, if not for the poor air quality. Maybe it's affecting the game play?
You'd think the Wash offense will grind and get there's in the second half yet Cal playing angry and they don't think too highly of these guys. Fun to watch

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Can't air raid when the air is already toxic.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Loving Friday night College Football.

The old school (Rick included) mindset is that they hate it and think it's a sacred night for high school. I love it too though and think the infringement on high school is beyond overblown. I personally think we're not too far off from college occasionally going up against the NFL on Sundays or Mondays if the tv deals ever break a certain way.

Advertisement

The old school (Rick included) mindset is that they hate it and think it's a sacred night for high school. I love it too though and think the infringement on high school is beyond overblown. I personally think we're not too far off from college occasionally going up against the NFL on Sundays or Mondays if the tv deals ever break a certain way.

It's already starting to happen. We have games on Wednesday, although small schools and there's already been some Sunday and Monday games. Only day I haven't seen a game yet is Tuesday.

It's already starting to happen. We have games on Wednesday, although small schools and there's already been some Sunday and Monday games. Only day I haven't seen a game yet is Tuesday.

MAC / SunBelt / CUSA have occasionally done Tuesday games. NFL Sundays & Mondays are the only off-limits days for CFB it seems

MAC / SunBelt / CUSA have occasionally done Tuesday games. NFL Sundays & Mondays are the only off-limits days for CFB it seems

MAC starts Tuesday games in Nov.

Advertisement
Back