Da Pirate vs Cal

The argument for Mike Leach is similar to the one for Dennis Erickson. An offensive guru will always do well at Miami as long as he doesn't micro-manage the defense. We have the players for almost any successful D. Erickson is the only coach to ever win 2 nattys at da U.

Erickson also ran the program into the ground. His lack of personal accountability helped make it easy for the NCAA to throw the book at the program.

Advertisement
That crazy *** pirate will give the players his fat-little-girlfriends halftime reaming and they’ll come out firing in the 2nd half.
Firing blanks! Typical behavior on this forum. A Poster makes a prediction about something, and most of the time he is dead wrong. I guess we can blame it on their lack of knowledge of football.

Good, now that joke of a program won't be ranked ahead of us anymore. We should jump Clemson too, now.
Another crazy prediction by a poster. "We should jump Clemson too,now." If we beat g tech 64-0 we will not be ranked higher than Clemson. They are defending national champs that played with out their starting qb for more than half the game. Pollsters will not drop Clemson lower than 7-8 and we are not going to be ranked 6-7.

That crazy *** pirate will give the players his fat-little-girlfriends halftime reaming and they’ll come out firing in the 2nd half.
Firing blanks! Typical behavior on this forum. A Poster makes a prediction about something, and most of the time he is dead wrong. I guess we can blame it on their lack of knowledge of football.

I was mocking him, but I guess it flew over your head.

Advertisement
Good, now that joke of a program won't be ranked ahead of us anymore. We should jump Clemson too, now.
Another crazy prediction by a poster. "We should jump Clemson too,now." If we beat g tech 64-0 we will not be ranked higher than Clemson. They are defending national champs that played with out their starting qb for more than half the game. Pollsters will not drop Clemson lower than 7-8 and we are not going to be ranked 6-7.

Maybe you're right, but that would be a joke. At what point to you get credit for what you do this year, rather than last year?

Anyone who loses to Syracuse doesn't deserve a top 10 spot, IMO. But we'll see how it shakes out.

Mike Leach has lost 13 games when his Washington State and Texas Tech teams were ranked -- by an average of 25 points; 6 by 31-plus points; 1 by 7 or fewer.

End thread.

Advertisement
Back