D2 WR JaQuae Jackson, California University of Penn offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The jc cb that visited recently listed at 6-4 also seemed to be measured by the same guy.
Urrutia from 247 said he was told the JUCO CB is closer to 6-2 and JaQuae the WR is about 6'1 prior to the visit. I figured he couldnt be much taller than 6' since Lake compared him to Jacolby George who's like 5'11

He is a little taller than KJ Osborn. I’d say 6-6’1.
Do you get the sense they’d take his commitment now if he decided to pull the trigger?

My thought here is they won’t push for a commitment here until after spring to see if any other big names enter the portal. If not, then they’ll give him the green light (if he’s still available).

But maybe they’re a lot higher on this guy than I think.

Advertisement
Do you get the sense they’d take his commitment now if he decided to pull the trigger?

My thought here is they won’t push for a commitment here until after spring to see if any other big names enter the portal. If not, then they’ll give him the green light (if he’s still available).

But maybe they’re a lot higher on this guy than I think.
Not a lot of 4.41 guys with a history of catching the ball out there. Kid sounds very motivated and wants to prove he can do it at a higher level. Same as that PWO who is 6'3" and runs a 4.52 and holds the receiving record for the State of Idaho. Got to find diamonds in the rough until the "on the field" production shows a major improvement over the 2022 disaster.

Advertisement
If we can't land this guy then we're just not going to be able to land any portal WRs until 2024 after they see the new offense 🤣

Advertisement
Back