D$

zellerdog

All-American
you gots to get to the ville mane

imma be hanging out with goo, dayton and all those kentucky boys mane

Advertisement
you gots to get to the ville mane

imma be hanging out with goo, dayton and all those kentucky boys mane

I'm doing everything in my power to be there as well.

The Ville is actually pretty fun. I mean some dudes can have fun with a case of beer and a cardboard box (do what you will with that) and some chumps couldn't have a good time in a Miami scrip club with a giant stack of ones.

if i remember anything on tuesday on my flight back to LA i did it wrong

i think im gonna hop to annapolis for the osu/navy game and then catch yall cowards on sunday/monday on the way back.

if i remember anything on tuesday on my flight back to LA i did it wrong

i think im gonna hop to annapolis for the osu/navy game and then catch yall cowards on sunday/monday on the way back.
472.gif

Advertisement
Driving up from Nashville....first live Canes game. Can't wait!...as long as it's not like the last time we played these ******s...

I live in/run the ville. I haven't decided whether I can subject myself to a canes loss in my town. Anyone know if we are a sleeping giant or a wake forest wannabe? I can't figure us out.

Advertisement
I live in/run the ville. I haven't decided whether I can subject myself to a canes loss in my town. Anyone know if we are a sleeping giant or a wake forest wannabe? I can't figure us out.

Actually I think UM will surprise alot if people this year. Fear of loosing your job will motivate D'onofrio to step up his game. Don't think for a minute tat Greg Schiano stopping by UM ths spring was a coincidence. I am thinking he is helping Donofrio and Golden to tweek thier defensive philosophy and sceme with more pressure packages. He did something similar when he first coached at UM.

Here is article about what schiano did for UM.
http://www.hurricanesports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=28700&ATCLID=205536399&USE_REGULAR_SITE_FOR_MOBILE=YES

I am calling for UM to put a whooping on UL to send a message to college football.

Go canes

Last edited:
Ill be at the game I live in louisville and graduated from UofL I will be miserable for the rest of the season if we lose come Labor Day weekend

Actually I think UM will surprise alot if people this year. Fear of loosing your job will motivate D'onofrio to step up his game. Don't think for a minute tat Greg Schiano stopping by UM ths spring was a coincidence. I am thinking he is helping Donofrio and Golden to tweek thier defensive philosophy and sceme with more pressure packages. He did something similar when he first coached at UM.

http://www.hurricanesports.com/View...LID=205536399&USE_REGULAR_SITE_FOR_MOBILE=YES

I calling fir UM to put a whooping on UL to send a message to college football.

Go canes

come up to the Ville so I can smack the Assburgers out of you

Advertisement

http://www.hurricanesports.com/View...LID=205536399&USE_REGULAR_SITE_FOR_MOBILE=YES

Go canes

lmao. jhall its a must that we have beers.

find a way.

Advertisement

Go canes

lmao. jhall its a must that we have beers.

find a way.

I'm doing everything I can, brother. It looks promising but I don't want to get too excited just yet cause it's going to be a ****show if I can make it

I am calling for UM to put a whooping on UL to send a message to college football.

Go canes

Lmao now that was some funny stuff. I am keeping hope alive that the staff changes somethings because to run the samething they have doing that failed miserably and yet expect a different outcome is the purest example of insanity.

Golden has heard the criticism of his change in physical appearance due to weight gain over the last three years, and we can now see that he has trimmed down over the last 4 months. So Here's to hoping he takes the approach to being open change his defense the same way he is changing his body.

But again I love your response, that was trully funny.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back