D$

RaisingCane26

Manus Diass
Premium
What’s your honest feeling on how ugly this loss will affect this class?

Who is likely to bail and/or not go public anymore?

Advertisement
Knighton is perhaps the only one that will no longer join the class. Flowe was a shot from half court... but now he’s a shot from full court.

Y’all think knightons gone with little time left to decide plus all the people around him pushing to miami?

Advertisement
Lol Manny has to fire Enos. He won't..

D will come on here hyping everyone up next spring.

We go 7-5 the End

Enjoy some NFL today..

He’s the biggest slurper mon-Friday and cherry picks stats to try to hype them up more

Then after a loss he’ll say something to try to make it seem like he’s not a slurper

It’s the same cycle over and over

Lol Manny has to fire Enos. He won't..

D will come on here hyping everyone up next spring.

We go 7-5 the End

Enjoy some NFL today..

Just Enos? FIU dropped 30 on us and kept us in the 20's while almost every other team they played ran up and down the field on them. LaTech put up 43. MTSU put up 50! And lets not forget the 37-7 stomping from FAU.

Our staff is a joke. Period. They struggle to recruit and obviously can't coach. Even as bad as we looked at times with Richt and Golden we never lost to low levels teams like FIU, of the JUCO team GT is right now. EVERY coach needs to go.

Advertisement
You realize much of this board are Dolphin fans?? Not much of a consolation prize. Gentlemen you’re better off going antiquing with your significant others today.
Na, I have hope with the fins. Well coached team...just no talent.

I don’t think it will affect this class too much. But it kills all momentum for the next class.

next class? That’s a long way away. Manny needs to close this class and get his **** together with his below average staff. Probably needs to demote Baker/fire him and also move on fromEnos after kids sign their papers. It’s a dirty game but he needs to get the class signed then make coaching moves

next class? That’s a long way away. Manny needs to close this class and get his **** together with his below average staff. Probably needs to demote Baker/fire him and also move on fromEnos after kids sign their papers. It’s a dirty game but he needs to get the class signed then make coaching moves
He does have his shìt together. He just sucks.

Advertisement
Just Enos? FIU dropped 30 on us and kept us in the 20's while almost every other team they played ran up and down the field on them. LaTech put up 43. MTSU put up 50! And lets not forget the 37-7 stomping from FAU.

Our staff is a joke. Period. They struggle to recruit and obviously can't coach. Even as bad as we looked at times with Richt and Golden we never lost to low levels teams like FIU, of the JUCO team GT is right now. EVERY coach needs to go.

Yet there will still be fans chiming for some of these guys on staff.... ALL OF THEM ARE BUMS.

Advertisement
Yet there will still be fans chiming for some of these guys on staff.... ALL OF THEM ARE BUMS.

I been saying this since before they were hired.

Me on 12/19/18

Our next head coach is going to be a lazy hire in Manny Diaz.

Me on 1/3

I have a feeling this is going to end up as "the friends Manny Diaz met along the way" of a staff.

For the coordinator spots, I'm worried less. Its the position coaches and recruiters that I think we're going to swing and miss on hard.

Me on 1/18

Pretty clear Miami went incredibly cheap in the post-Richt world.

Paid Manny Diaz above, IMO, market value and clearly ponied up for Dan Enos. But littered the rest of the staff with simply "friends of" that are all getting raises from previous jobs, but still going relatively cheap.

Feel the offensive staff needs more recruiters. Fields seems like a push with Hartley, just a different, more important focus (Fields being a South Florida heavy recruiter - Hartley in the Jacksonville area) as a recruiter. The rest of the offensive staff has no record of being recruiters or having real success at their position grouping as a coach. All would qualify as journeymen, to me. Willing to give the a cycle to see if some of these guys come through, but the initial staff seems disappointing and cheap and lacks recruiters. Most of these moves would see justifiable if they spent some coin on someone like Seider or another quality dog recruiter.

Our staff is booty.

Fiu opponent rushing Yards and team win loss in brackets.....Tulane (6-5) 350 ..Latech (8-3) 275 ..New Hampshire (6-5 div 2) 146 ..middle Tennessee (4-7) 471 .. Fau. (7-3) 261...Um (6-5) 164
FIU ranked 112th defending the run and what do we do after a bye week....our plan is to come out throwing, even when Jarren was not getting it done. Head scratcher to say the least. Dumb.

FIU ranked 112th defending the run and what do we do after a bye week....our plan is to come out throwing, even when Jarren was not getting it done. Head scratcher to say the least. Dumb.

That's called smart coaching.

And our Oline is so bad and soft we couldn't get short yardage either.

BURN IT DOWN!

This oc is a *** hat.

I havbe noooooooo clue how your offensive game plan isnt to come out and pound the run game. Even if its to give confidence to your OL.

Ninja was out their running rpo with Jarren Williams with no threat to run.

Guys dont realize how sh*tty this staff is.....and i knew that from the gate. There isnt much power 5 teams with 4-5 high school level coaches as position coaches. We have them etched in. (Field, Rumph, Patke, Banda) and the other guys are cast away level for power 5 teams.

My alma mater beat fiu by 30. I cant even sell UM to players anymore...the looks i got after losing to GA Tech...i cant even fix my mouth to say hey man give um a look after getting handled by FIU.

Advertisement
Back