D$

I don’t think it will affect this class too much. But it kills all momentum for the next class.

I mean, this class can't get MUCH worse.

It could...but we're the best offer out there for most of these players on our commitment list. Let that one sink in. Our honeymoon class is legit doo doo.

If you keep Manny around, 2021, 2022, and beyond are going to be so bad from a recruiting perspective. We will see some of the worst teams to ever play for this university take the field. Things are incredibly bad now...they will get much much worse.

Advertisement
This oc is a *** hat.

I havbe noooooooo clue how your offensive game plan isnt to come out and pound the run game. Even if its to give confidence to your OL.

Ninja was out their running rpo with Jarren Williams with no threat to run.

Guys dont realize how sh*tty this staff is.....and i knew that from the gate. There isnt much power 5 teams with 4-5 high school level coaches as position coaches. We have them etched in. (Field, Rumph, Patke, Banda) and the other guys are cast away level for power 5 teams.

My alma mater beat fiu by 30. I cant even sell UM to players anymore...the looks i got after losing to GA Tech...i cant even fix my mouth to say hey man give um a look after getting handled by FIU.

Of those guys you mentioned, maybe only Rumph would get another P5 opportunity if he was let go. The other 3 would be private coaching QB’s with Jorn Richt in Georgia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back