D$ shares exclusive spring practice insights

View as article
I hear you man. I left a bunch of games in the third quarter last year because I couldn't make it through that mess without something to drink.
By midseason i felt exhausted. The drive up the turnpike to Lake Worth got longer and longer. Maybe it was the preseason optimism or maybe because we had no identity. We had nothing we did well. After the last game relief was an understatement

Advertisement
Eventually whoever is responsible for CB recruiting & development has to do a better job...

Either something is wrong with the evals/scouting aspect, or there’s something lacking in the teaching department.

The fact Miami struggles to find 2 serviceable CB’s **** near every year continues to be an overlooked problem.
Well they tried to bring in Cormani and Damari, they got 1. And they brought in 2 Portal guys already. Eventually guys like Graves and Harris have to step up having been on campus for more than a year

Washington and Bowers vs Skinner and an 8th year transfer. Pretty comparable.
I would suspect it is more 'is your 2nd TE better than your 3rd WR' especially when factoring in what the 2nd TE may or may not be able to do with pass/run blocking.

Advertisement
They brought in 2 Portal CB’s but are still in need of a another starter CB, so what does that tell you?
Excited Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

The CB room was subpar upon arrival.

Advertisement
The two portal kids

Kelly is 225/230

Chantz is around 250

Harvey is 245-ish.

Licht is 270
Can only assume Kelly is bigger than that. Chantz is fine but agree on Harvey. The German is a JAG and kinda position less. Not quick enough for DE and not strong enough for DT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back