D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

@DMoney kicks off the 25 recruiting cycle in a big way in the March 18 Bank

Explosion Badass GIF

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: CB Chris "CJ" Ewald (Chaminade)
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: RB Girard “G” Pringle Jr (Armwood)
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: DT Floyd-Dawens Boucard (Central).
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: WR Tyler Williams (Sumner)
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: OL Taren Hedrick (Community School of Naples)
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: Tylon Lee (Pace, FL).

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hit Rate: 27/32 (84%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: RB Girard “G” Pringle Jr (Armwood)Committed to Miami March 23Hit

The "at least right now" comment though leaves the door open for an adjustment should things change.

4/3I like Miami in this recruitment (at least right now)...I like Miami for him [Schott]...I like where Miami is sitting.

Last edited:
Hit Rate: 28/33 (85%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

4/3I like Miami in this recruitment (at least right now)...I like Miami for him [Schott]...I like where Miami is sitting.Committed to Miami on April 13Hit

Advertisement
Instant impact was probably an overstatement by me. What I was told is that he has the ability to play early.
Gaby says he was told it is an Anez Cooper comparison. Pretty bold claims seeing as we never heard this type of hype for a 3 star OL last class other than Markel Bell. They must really like this guy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back