D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Collecting D$'s predictions from the various banks and ATMs into one thread (aka the Vault). Starting with June 2023. Your money is always safe in the vault.

Hit Rate: 28/33 (85%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2024 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
4/3I like Miami in this recruitment (at least right now)...I like Miami for him [Schott]...I like where Miami is sitting.Committed to Miami on April 13Hit
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: CB Chris "CJ" Ewald (Chaminade)
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: RB Girard “G” Pringle Jr (Armwood)Commited to Miami March 23Hit
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: DT Floyd-Dawens Boucard (Central).
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: WR Tyler Williams (Sumner)
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: OL Taren Hedrick (Community School of Naples)
3/18The following are a few players to keep an eye on in the next few weeks: Tylon Lee (Pace, FL).
1/13I expect Miami to become a major player for Portal WRs the rest of the offseason. The QB uncertainty was a real holdup with targets.
1/8I expect staff changes, pretty confidentlyAddae and Ice Jr leftHit

2023 Predictions

12/21Says Miami is in good shape w/Ward but the negotiations are ongoing, predicted on Post Signing Day Show that Miami will get this done by the weekend.Chose the NFL. Bet the farm that he will be drafted higher than his draft grade.Miss
12/21Its Miami or the NFL for WardChose the NFL. Bet the farm that he will be drafted higher than his draft grade.Hit
12/20Predicted Blount to Miami on the Signing day CanesInsightLive showHit
12/20Predicted Hayes to Miami on the Signing day CanesInsightLive showHit
12/18I expect good news soon on a couple key targets.Carpenter commited
Lyle flipped
Hit
12/14I predict Miami will flip BlountDuplicate of a Hit
12/14Expect Clark to be a Cane, likes Miami here. Sooner rather than laterCommitted on December 15Hit
12/14I expect Miami to flip LyleFlipped on December 18Hit
12/14Robinson IV: don't see a flipHit
12/14Ole Miss likely to flip BroussardDecommitted/Dropped on December 15. Flipped to Ole MissHit
12/13I expect a [QB] decision today. I am told no decision has been made yet. while I expect an announcement today, that’s not guaranteedNo decision on 12/13Miss
12/10I don’t expect Miami to settle for a second-tier player [QB in the portal]Ward ultimately committed to the Canes.Hit
12/10I think a decision [on the portal QB] will come this weekStill waitingMiss
11/21I expect a few names to move on [from the recruiting class]. Overall, the quality will improve.
11/21Expect a lot of team turnover
7/20I like Miami for Kam Franklin, Miami feels good here.Committed to Ole Miss on August 19Miss
7/20Patterson, if he was the next commit for Miami it would not surprise meCommitted to Miami on August 26Push
7/13If Miami has a top 30 offense (equivalent to Lashlee) and 9+ wins, Jeremiah Smith is a CaneMiami only won 7 gamesNot Applicable
7/13Expect more good news this weekend.Jones committed July 14Hit
7/13Expect Patterson to commit sooner rather than later. Feels really good about the way things are trending with Zaquan.Committed to Miami on August 26Hit
7/13Stone will likely commit to OK (for now). Miami will continue to recruit him.Committed to OK on August 26Hit
7/6I continue to like Miami for OT Deryc Plazz (Jacksonville)Committed to Miami on July 7Hit
7/6Don’t count Miami out with DE Elias Rudolph (Deerfield Beach)Flipped to the Canes and signed an NLIHit
7/6I was told that there may be fireworks within the next week or soTrader Committed July 13Hit
7/1I'm not very confident in Justin ScottPicked O$UHit
6/26I like Miami for local camp standouts WR Jacorey Barney (Palmetto)Last second switch to Nebraska. Everyone blindsided by this one.Miss
6/26I like Miami for local camp standouts CB Romanas Frédérique, Jr. (St. Thomas Aquinas).FlippedHit
6/11I like Miami to land a commitment this week from TE Elija LoftonCommittedHit
6/8CB Demetrius Freeney (JUCO) is committing tonight and I expect him to pick the Canes.CommittedHit
6/1Don’t be surprised if Miami lands another QB in this classSo far, only Judd
6/1Miami did some digging and there is not much to the WR JoJo Trader crystal ball to FSU.Signed NLI w/UMHit
4/16I expect commits from DB Dylan Day (Baton Rouge, LA), OL Juan Minaya (Paramus, NJ) and S Isaiah Thomas (Clearwater).Day signed NLI w/MiamiHit
4/16I expect commits from DB Dylan Day (Baton Rouge, LA), OL Juan Minaya (Paramus, NJ) and S Isaiah Thomas (Clearwater).Minaya signed NLI w/MiamiHit
4/16I expect commits from DB Dylan Day (Baton Rouge, LA), OL Juan Minaya (Paramus, NJ) and S Isaiah Thomas (Clearwater).Thomas signed NLI w/MiamiHit

Last edited:
Advertisement
Two new predictions in the 7/6 ATM

7/6I continue to like Miami for OT Deryc Plazz (Jacksonville)
7/6I was told that there may be fireworks within the next week or so

Last edited:
You can track mine too.

- Aydin Breland will be in this class.
- Wingo will be in this class
- Stone will be in this class
- Robinson (CB) will be in this class
- JoJo in this class
- Patterson in this class.
- Jones (DL) in this class
- COUNTODOWN TO 300 THREAD WILL BE RESURRECTED.

Advertisement
You can track mine too.

- JoJo in this class
Just need @LeedsCane to hit this with an agree.

You can track mine too.

- JoJo in this class
Ill go 2 further. I think Cole will be in this class. And despite what he posted i think Hayes will flip from the gaytes to us by season end. Good chance the rest of the class is more 3* guys which im ok with.

You can track mine too.

- JoJo in this class
Lies No GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just to be precise, I heard “next week or so” for the fireworks. Not sure if that means seven days or sometime next week.
Unacceptable.

The hordes of porsters will not be satisfied until you provide date, time*, and location(s).

We luv ya D$, but this lack of precision is troublesome.

*Accurate to 1/1000th of a second

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back