D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

I don’t expect him back.
1999 GIF

Advertisement
Knowing Mario’s history it would be safer to say the first option would be for him to take a job elsewhere. One job in particular.

I’ve mentioned Raymond as somebody who would get interest. There’s also somebody at another program with a connection to LG. I’m sure it’ll be his decision.
That's the way it should be. Coordinators hire their assistants to execute their vision. Head coach can approve it.

Advertisement
Knowing Mario’s history it would be safer to say the first option would be for him to take a job elsewhere. One job in particular.

I’ve mentioned Raymond as somebody who would get interest. There’s also somebody at another program with a connection to LG. I’m sure it’ll be his decision.
Samuels?

Chevis Jackson?

Advertisement
Speaking of usage, I went back to the last 5 seasons in which Dawson was an OC (17-18 at Southern Miss, 21-22 Houston, 23 UM), only ONCE did one of his TE eclipse 25 catches. The average amount of catches by a starting TE? 16 a year…

If this the scheme he’s gonna run and essentially have another blocker, Im cool with it but we need an ACE recruiter in that role. Go get Coley and let him hunt all year.
Dawson is mediocre at best...and Addae can kick rocks....

Advertisement
We should give Brandon Harris a look, no? & before you give me all the “it’s only because he’s a cane” ****…. just know you’re right lol

But in all seriousness, he’s rising fast. From an analyst to Co-defensive coordinator/CB coach in just 3 seasons.

It also tells you a lot about how he’s viewed/interviews when not only did he get retained on Herman’s staff but got a promotion.

Go get Iowa’s DB coach. I know nothing about him (not even his name), but this dude is about to have a white CB drafted top 50. He’s already one of the best to ever do it
My buddy’s son is an ILB at Iowa, Nick Jackson. Nick says the Iowa DB is the single best athlete he’s ever played with. And keep in mind Nick’s best friend is Kyle Hamilton on the Ravens.
Says this kid is twitchier than Kyle. Not as tall Or rangy obviously but a flat out stud.

My buddy’s son is an ILB at Iowa, Nick Jackson. Nick says the Iowa DB is the single best athlete he’s ever played with. And keep in mind Nick’s best friend is Kyle Hamilton on the Ravens.
Says this kid is twitchier than Kyle. Not as tall Or rangy obviously but a flat out stud.
A+ evaluations from buddy too? Whoever he is, that DB coach ain’t paid well enough haha

Advertisement
Yea i might agree, Hamilton was a stud but cooper is an elite punt returner n all he’s gonna be a star

Advertisement
Back