D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

Hit Rate: 15/19 (78%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
12/18I expect good news soon on a couple key targets.Carpenter committed
Lyle flipped
Hit
12/14Expect Clark to be a Cane, likes Miami here. Sooner rather than laterCommitted on December 15Hit
12/14I expect Miami to flip LyleFlipped on December 18Hit
12/14Ole Miss likely to flip BroussardDecommitted/Dropped on December 15. Flipped to Ole MissHit
12/13I expect a [QB] decision today. I am told no decision has been made yet. while I expect an announcement today, that’s not guaranteedNo decision on 12/13Miss
12/10I think a decision [on the portal QB] will come this weekStill waitingMiss

Advertisement
Hit Rate: 19/23 (83%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

12/20Predicted Blount to Miami on the Signing day CanesInsightLive showSigned w/MiamiHit
12/20Predicted Hayes to Miami on the Signing day CanesInsightLive showSigned w/MiamiHit
12/18I expect good news soon on a couple key targets.Carpenter committed
Lyle flipped
Hit
12/14I predict Miami will flip BlountDuplicate of 12/20 predictionDuplicate
11/21I expect a few names to move on [from the recruiting class]. Overall, the quality will improve.Broussard, Shavers and Jackson exitedHit
7/13If Miami has a top 30 offense (equivalent to Lashlee) and 9+ wins, Jeremiah Smith is a CaneMiami only won 7 games
6/1Don’t be surprised if Miami lands another QB in this classSo far, only Judd

D$ is arguably the most plugged in guy in the business right now. Clowns still doubting him should get a life. These are human beings, not puppets, that switch decisions all the time so of course he's going to be wrong sometimes, just like Mario himself is.

Update from @DMoney Bank Audit. There were five predictions I missed

Hit Rate: 23/27 (85%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

7/6Don’t count Miami out with DE Elias Rudolph (Deerfield Beach)Flipped to the Canes and signed an NLIHit
6/1Miami did some digging and there is not much to the WR JoJo Trader crystal ball to FSU.Signed NLI w/UMHit
4/16I expect commits from DB Dylan Day (Baton Rouge, LA), OL Juan Minaya (Paramus, NJ) and S Isaiah Thomas (Clearwater).Day signed NLI w/MiamiHit
4/16I expect commits from DB Dylan Day (Baton Rouge, LA), OL Juan Minaya (Paramus, NJ) and S Isaiah Thomas (Clearwater).Minaya signed NLI w/MiamiHit
4/16I expect commits from DB Dylan Day (Baton Rouge, LA), OL Juan Minaya (Paramus, NJ) and S Isaiah Thomas (Clearwater).Thomas signed NLI w/MiamiHit

Advertisement
12/21Says Miami is in good shape w/Ward but the negotiations are ongoing, predicted on Post Signing Day Show that Miami will get this done by the weekend.
12/21Its Miami or the NFL for Ward

Hit Rate: 24/29 (82%) [Sample size too small, don't draw conclusions from this percentage]

2023 Predictions

12/21Says Miami is in good shape w/Ward but the negotiations are ongoing, predicted on Post Signing Day Show that Miami will get this done by the weekend.Chose the NFL. Bet the farm that he will be drafted higher than his draft grade.Miss
12/21Its Miami or the NFL for WardChose the NFL. Bet the farm that he will be drafted higher than his draft grade.Hit

On the Jan 8 CanesInSight Live: QB Reese Poffenbarger commits show

1/8I expect staff changed, pretty confidently
Is addae going to a die?

This is a joke I don’t wish him death. Have to make sure I say that before emotional people trip out. Would never wish that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Given Cribby's feedback about Addae not pulling his weight in recruiting and that he was surprised that he was retained last year, the name I immediately thought about the moment D$ said this was Addae.
Had to edit that just in case people take it out of context

Advertisement
Given Cribby's feedback about Addae not pulling his weight in recruiting and that he was surprised that he was retained last year, the name I immediately thought about the moment D$ said this was Addae.
I wonder if Woodiel is another name? TEs were nonexistent, and Miami-bro James Coley is available.

Advertisement
I don't care if they will get rid of him or not but do you really think that the non-existence of TEs in our offense was his fault?
I do not. I think there were a number of factors and a majority of the blame lies elsewhere (injuries, scheme, play calling, player execution) but he’s not completely faultless. Was just thinking there might be an opportunity to upgrade but I can understand keeping him around as well.

Advertisement
Back