D$'s Predictions [aka the Vault]

We all trying to blame assistants for a guy who called timeout throw 3 passes to small WRs George and Smith. When Fletcher got 1 carry from the 4 and Cobi Young got no jump ball 3 downs straight. vs Louisville. We don't lack talent (assistants coaches or players beside QB coach)😤 we just need Mario to do like his buddy Ed Orgeron and stick to the line but stay out the OCs way. Don't fire guys fir his bs. Yes he recruits No he doesn't coach

Advertisement
Ain't he the guy that help Porter and Jaden Davis improve. Helped bring in Ryan Mack and Damari Brown?
I've heard people commit because of JT, I've heard people commit because of Joe, I've heard people commit because they like D nick only thing I've heard about Addae is him pushing people away because of his personality including possibly Damari who you have listed for him.

On the Jan 8 CanesInSight Live: QB Reese Poffenbarger commits show

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
1/8I expect staff changes, pretty confidently
Another guy who I lowkey want out is Feld. One thing that I've had issue with since Feld got here is the team's lack of strength, speed, coordination, etc. For example, our TEs are stiff and look like they packed on more weight than needed, and the back seven struggles to get opposing players down (could be coaching/technique). The only group that looks that part is the OL which isn't surprising.

Another guy who I lowkey want out is Feld. One thing that I've had issue with since Feld got here is the team's lack of strength, speed, coordination, etc. For example, our TEs are stiff and look like they packed on more weight than needed, and the back seven struggles to get opposing players down (could be coaching/technique). The only group that looks that part is the OL which isn't surprising.
Cam is the only TE I really remember playing last year and if you are talking about him after you reach a certain age your not as limber as you used to be.

Cam is the only TE I really remember playing last year and if you are talking about him after you reach a certain age your not as limber as you used to be.
You're not wrong. Riley was out there blocking too and had a few catches. It could have just been their utilization, or lack thereof.

Advertisement
On the Jan 8 CanesInSight Live: QB Reese Poffenbarger commits show

DatePredictionOutcomeVerdict
1/8I expect staff changes, pretty confidently
Along with Addae, Woodiel can go too. Forget usage no one got better. Riley looked lost at points, Arroyo & Skinner regressed. Now factor in that we missed out on our top 3 targets for the position in Odom, Jackson & Mitchell.

Along with Addae, Woodiel can go too. Forget usage no one got better. Riley looked lost at points, Arroyo & Skinner regressed. Now factor in that we missed out on our top 3 targets for the position in Odom, Jackson & Mitchell.
Speaking of usage, I went back to the last 5 seasons in which Dawson was an OC (17-18 at Southern Miss, 21-22 Houston, 23 UM), only ONCE did one of his TE eclipse 25 catches. The average amount of catches by a starting TE? 16 a year…

If this the scheme he’s gonna run and essentially have another blocker, Im cool with it but we need an ACE recruiter in that role. Go get Coley and let him hunt all year.

Speaking of usage, I went back to the last 5 seasons in which Dawson was an OC (17-18 at Southern Miss, 21-22 Houston, 23 UM), only ONCE did one of his TE eclipse 25 catches. The average amount of catches by a starting TE? 16 a year…

If this the scheme he’s gonna run and essentially have another blocker, Im cool with it but we need an ACE recruiter in that role. Go get Coley and let him hunt all year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mack’s dad is a former Cane , he’d be here no matter what. It’s ironic you mention Brown , we almost lost him with his brother because of Addae.
Probably should have moved him to safety like FSU. Most big over physical CBs make great safeties. NFL been doing it for years.

Advertisement
I don’t expect him back.

I know Mario’s MO is to let guys leave to take other jobs, but if you’re really all-in on winning no matter what, you gotta be a savage once in a while. He needs to fire Addae today and hire Corey Raymond.

(Side note, the fact that Raymond is still unemployed has me with my tinfoil hat on thinking this may already be in the works. At least a boy can dream.)

I know Mario’s MO is to let guys leave to take other jobs, but if you’re really all-in on winning no matter what, you gotta be a savage once in a while. He needs to fire Addae today and hire Corey Raymond.

(Side note, the fact that Raymond is still unemployed has me with my tinfoil hat on thinking this may already be in the works. At least a boy can dream.)
Knowing Mario’s history it would be safer to say the first option would be for him to take a job elsewhere. One job in particular.

I’ve mentioned Raymond as somebody who would get interest. There’s also somebody at another program with a connection to LG. I’m sure it’ll be his decision.

Never was impressed by the Stache. Hopefully he gets his walking papers, along with Addae.

Advertisement
Back