D. Jack Tweet

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
98AA625B-DF73-478E-B95E-481F34EE4A0E.jpg

Advertisement
Currently on the nations longest win streak, ranked top 10 in the nation, 1 1/2 years into Richt being at Miami. What more can you want? Oh yeah with 75% of Al Goldens players.

Advertisement
He isn't wrong...

exactly why OP posted it.

fans (particularly on this board) are unrealistic and don't understand how far we've come in a short time

we lost 58-0, then got stomped by UNC

we used to lose games to less talented teams like UNC, UVA, Cincy, Pitt, Duke, etc

now we are getting ****y because we are winning those games, but not doing it in dominating fashion

thats a big difference in the matter of two years.

longest win streak in college football and you would think we were winless smh

I'm not sure how folks logically come to the conclusion we should be dominating each week given where we've been the last 10 years. 2 years ago we were getting our d#cks stomped in the dirt each week and flying banners before the season even started.

Just chill and enjoy the transition from being a joke to competing for championships.

I agree with his statement but why is he mentioning Golden? This program will be so much better when every Golden player is out the door. That guy shouldn't even be in their thoughts anymore.

I know what I want.. a Dominate all around defense and a great running game and a overall SUPER physical team that seems to gang tackle every other play because everyone flying to the ball really quick and also can run the ball almost at will. If you have those 2 things and you will win 10+ games almost every year. (See ND, Wisconsin, Stanford, Michigan State)

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know what I want.. a Dominate all around defense and a great running game and a overall SUPER physical team that seems to gang tackle every other play because everyone flying to the ball really quick and also can run the ball almost at will. If you have those 2 things and you will win 10+ games almost every year. (See ND, Wisconsin, Stanford, Michigan State)

Mich St was 3-9 last year, ND was 4-8.

"Fans" like you who are just dumb are exactly what djack is talking about

We are a whole lot better than we were with golden, but that honestly isn't saying much. Expecting something other than a nail biter with a 1-7 team on their 3rd string QB isn't outlandish.

The D isn't the problem so of course DJAX isn't wrong to be frustrated but that doesn't mean the spectator gripes are unfounded.

I'm pretty sure he was talking to you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who the **** is Djack?... and since when was AG the gold standard?? .... he was the worst coach in the last 30 years of U football....

When we play like cr@p, fans will call them out. Get used to it...

Yes, we have been squeaking it out but there are plenty of reasons to be concerned...

Been saying for weeks now that I would take an O$U 2002 type of season with a bunch of close games and nail biters.
As long as we win that is all that really matters.

I don't care if we beat the Hokies and ND by a couple of hail marys 70 yards away at the gun.
Just win.

First of all, I never wanted Al Golden.... I love that we’re undefeated but you can’t tell me Demetrius Jackson and some of the rest of the defensive players don’t get ****ed on occasion watching that offense. I’m completely happy with the direction of the program though.

Advertisement
Back