D. Jack Tweet

Here's a few facts........
1) in the last 13 yrs, we've had 0 (zero, nada, none)10 win seasons
2) in the 13 yrs prior to the last 13, we had 7 of them, and I think..2 NC's and played for at least 1, if not 2 others.

Were on the verge of a 10 win season, and were short 1 game on our schedule.
We are finding ways to win again, and its not always the same story.....a sick play, by a receiver (twice)..a timely turnover, a last minute defensive stand....you name it, these kids are finding ways to be better, when they ABSOLUTELY have to!!

Lets worry about the wins right now, looking good while we do it, can come as we learn to get better at winning!!

THANK-YOU, to all involved in our program. This season, although some close games, has been more fun than any I can think of in quite some time.

Agree with you, this season has been more fun then any since the 01 season. Nice Post

Advertisement
its best for players not to engage with fans at all on social media most are extremist weirdos, there was a guy on here acting like it was normal he was contacting kaaya's mother on facebook.

To make a correction, it was the whole team won us multiple games. To his credit, Rosier did have couple of big moments. I admit he has the ice in his vein. However, if he wasn't that streaky and inaccurate, we should have pulled away in the first half on fsu game, we should have gained at least two digits scores taking advantage of 4 turnovers. To win teams like VT and ND, we have to improve our offense plays
if we had a qb we would be putting teams in the dirt but we don't we have malik rosier so I'm cool with 7-0

if we had kaaya we`d be talking playoffs and a legit shot at a natty

Y’all mfs crazy, Rosier just won us multiple games, if we had Brad Kaaya I doubt he gets that done

I'd say our defense won us multiple games.

Not by giving up 2 tds to fsu in the 4th quarter. Both sides of the ball have been equally as important and it’s asinine to think Rosier hasn’t done anything to affect the outcome of these games positively

Wait, who actually wanted Golden?

Pretty sure the fan base was aiming higher than that, but I can't really remember.

Advertisement
He's right. Most of you wanted Al golden around far to long. He should have been gone after year one and I was banned for saying as much now look. Most of these fans don't really know chit about football to begin with is then real issue

Advertisement
Back