D.J. Dallas

mianjomar

Junior
I am going to assume the role if the obnoxious little league father getting into the face of the coaches demanding why my talented kid isn't playing more. "My kid didn't join your team to be a backup db moved to backup WR, moved to backup RB. He's one of the most talented kids on your team find a spot for him and use him". I'm not really saying this but I hope they unwrap this kid in a significant way as the season progresses.

Advertisement
true freshman, lol. just moved to rb. clearly homer and gray are ahead of him and until we have a lead, probably won't see much of him. at wr, there are clearly better guys in front of him.

Can't believe he didn't get more reps at WR when Harley, Cager, and Mulliins have been disappointing. (so far)

I love Dallas, but eventhough he was here as an EE. The fact of the matter is that he's a true freshman and if really true about switching 3 positios are hard as f with a min of 60 plays having to learn in which would double if a player goes in motion. He's been on special teams but getting being a toll box player on an undefeated team his just a bandaid if the cabinets gets bare.

He'll get his opp next season at WR or DB. The coaches really want to redshirt him by their actions.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Um he's played 5 games so far.

The ideal situation is kids have to wait in line a couple years, work hard, get better, and then ball out once it's their turn.

Advertisement
Um he's played 5 games so far.

The ideal situation is kids have to wait in line a couple years, work hard, get better, and then ball out once it's their turn.

The bowl game last year showed just how much the extra practice allows for Freshman to be integrated into game planning. I would not be shocked at all if Dallas, DJ Johnson, Ford, and Garvin get more burn as the season progresses.

Can't believe he didn't get more reps at WR when Harley, Cager, and Mulliins have been disappointing. (so far)

how has mullins disappointed? he made a nice sideline catch on the 1st half td drive when rosier got a bad snap and ran to his right. he was also in on the last drive making good blocks.

Advertisement
Back