D.J. Dallas

Most teams use 2-3 backs ....with the loss of Walton I'd install a few packages for Dallas...dont need to pound Homer until the wheels fall off...something like 60% Homer....30% Gray....10% Dallas....gonna need him at full strength vs VT and ND...

Advertisement
I am going to assume the role if the obnoxious little league father getting into the face of the coaches demanding why my talented kid isn't playing more. "My kid didn't join your team to be a backup db moved to backup WR, moved to backup RB. He's one of the most talented kids on your team find a spot for him and use him". I'm not really saying this but I hope they unwrap this kid in a significant way as the season progresses.

:11263324214_66c20be He is a true freshman . This is beyond silly. Its like those people saying " what's wrong with Harley and Thomas " . Again true freshmen.

Most teams use 2-3 backs ....with the loss of Walton I'd install a few packages for Dallas...dont need to pound Homer until the wheels fall off...something like 60% Homer....30% Gray....10% Dallas....gonna need him at full strength vs VT and ND...

I agree with this. Burns is a total stud but lets give him a year off to get fully healthy.

If you consider he has 3 catches as a sophmore and was already passed up in reps by Jeff Thomas and Mike Harley true freshman i'd consider that a disappointment...so far...obviously there's a lot more football left to played but he's 21 already and behind the 8 ball.

i still think he should have started at DB when he came in instead WR. He will get some play at RB this year but then what back to WR, Because we are bringing in studs at RB and DB.....and really WR too for that matter. i hope we find a place for him cause i love the kid he is all CANE.

Advertisement
Everybody cant play day 1. Herndon is a senior and he isnt getting enough touches. He got 3 more years to make plays.

Dallas will be one of the best players on team his junior year. He will be a better slot receiver than Thomas and Hartley once he learns to run better routes. Special player and old school Canes type confidence.

Dallas will be one of the best players on team his junior year. He will be a better slot receiver than Thomas and Hartley once he learns to run better routes. Special player and old school Canes type confidence.

Exactly, for him to buy in and have a mind of Richt and see the big pic.such as frame work of molding Pro ready players.

Advertisement
Bet he will get in on some screen plays/ wr or RB and play special teams... if we get another DB injured he will get in on that also.
He is 100% Cane and will handle himself accordingly, good attempt at stirring the pot tho

so he's gonna get in on some screen plays as wr or rb and if another db gets injured he'll get in at db also. we have some of the dumbest fans ever.

I don't think 20 carries and two receptions is pounding Homer. We had 36 rush attempts, less than 60%.

Advertisement
I am going to assume the role if the obnoxious little league father getting into the face of the coaches demanding why my talented kid isn't playing more. "My kid didn't join your team to be a backup db moved to backup WR, moved to backup RB. He's one of the most talented kids on your team find a spot for him and use him". I'm not really saying this but I hope they unwrap this kid in a significant way as the season progresses.

Richt doing a great job in every aspect except offense ingenuity and personnel usage.

Chill pops. Homer played mostly only special teams last year and look at him now. I'm sure coaches use him (and probably berrios as well) as an example to wait your turn and be ready when your numbers called.

Advertisement

I agree with this. Burns is a total stud but lets give him a year off to get fully healthy.

I think he might need a decade.

So yall just wanna see him touch the ball like some cheerleading *** boyfriends or something?? Wtf difference does it make if he gets in the game?? We don't need him yet.... he's a freshman we have other talented players on the roster besides DJ Dallas ****.

I don't think 20 carries and two receptions is pounding Homer. We had 36 rush attempts, less than 60%.

Im talking about running him like Walton...Homer shoulda had more carries as a backup...now that Homers in the same position don't over work him.....give Gray and Dallas some reps to help keep Homer healthy down the line.

Would be the safety we need. If it was reported right, the reason he was moved to wr in the spring was we didn't have any bodies at the position ...if he had been at dB since he arrived he would be starting. Feel bad for the kid.

Advertisement
Back