D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Prove u wrong hmmmmmm you’re wrong and an idiot please go get back on the short bus and go home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Friday’s performance was great I will give King a ton of credit

now judging by everyone’s reaction here, it should be a piece of cake to get to 10 wins right? Since Malik also did it and D’Eriq is so much better?

Friday’s performance was great I will give King a ton of credit

now judging by everyone’s reaction here, it should be a piece of cake to get to 10 wins right? Since Malik also did it and D’Eriq is so much better?
The defense is significantly worse, there aren't any complete cupcake games, and there are fewer games so you can't really compare them. King is waaaaaaaaay better than Rosier and if you needed this game to see that, there isn't really anything else to discuss.

Advertisement
I said in another thread right around the time this one was made, and I was dead serious, that you should be band for making a thread like this. There is a 0.00% chance you bring anything of substance to this board, ever, if you this is how you feel, even for a nanosecond. If I was the mod of this board, whichever ****face made this thread would no longer post here. You're either a troll or completely ******* braindead...either way, there's no reason to have you here.

Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Do you actually watch the games? Go back to bed...

Advertisement
Back