D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Malik, dude, we love you. You'll always be a Cane, if for nothing else than 2017 in Doak. You will be a part of this program forever.

But you on your best day and D'Eriq King in a coma is still not even close to a fair fight. But we love you, dude. Always will. Unfortunately you're just not even in the same solar system as far as talent when compared to D'Eriq. It is what it is. But keep your head up and good luck at UGA. The Cane family will always be rooting for you.
The ol' I don't have a comeback so I have to go to my go to move of saying you're the player that you're defending, classic. Well done sir! Maybe, just maybe, it may be that I don't jock ride like you. You feel better now sir?

Advertisement
Yes he did, but anybody on this board could have made those throws. You mean like how he missed Peyton wide open in the endzone the first game and Brevin the second game?
You obviously don't really remember watching Malik. The reason everybody wanted to see the back up qb when Malik was in.. because he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. There were a **** ton of throws Malik missed that I could have made and I was 49 at the time. Malik had games where his completion percentage was just barely above 40%... 40 ******* percent. They did about the same against clemson but one had a significantly better OL and WR corps. One had to play them a few games into a brand team, offense, and covid shortened time together.. the other played clemson after a full season to get ready. You really should go back and watch some of Malik's 40% passing games again before you keep riding his jock. He is by far the most inaccurate passer I can remember at Miami.

The ol' I don't have a comeback so I have to go to my go to move of saying you're the player that you're defending, classic. Well done sir! Maybe, just maybe, it may be that I don't jock ride like you. You feel better now sir?

I've always felt fine, but thank you. I appreciate that. We hope YOU feel better. But checking up on me, that's par for the course cause you were always a team first guy while you were here. It's all love. Wishing you all the best in Athens, man. God Bless.

Advertisement
WTF is DWins talking about? King was the literal betting favorite for the Heisman trophy heading into the Clemson game lol. Do people think Miami fans make those lines? If you wanna be a genius and use results to justify your opinion, go ahead. But the guy was like 12/1 to win the Heisman trophy 10 days ago. They don't just make those numbers up.
He’s the hot take champion of the world. I’m not saying D’Eriq is Drew Brees accurate but man he’s plenty accurate when given time and wideouts that weren’t called up from Junior varsity. His best weapons are a mid round RB, a round 2 (possibly 3 because of injuries) TE and his faith in the lord.

You obviously don't really remember watching Malik. The reason everybody wanted to see the back up qb when Malik was in.. because he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. There were a **** ton of throws Malik missed that I could have made and I was 49 at the time. Malik had games where his completion percentage was just barely above 40%... 40 ******* percent. They did about the same against clemson but one had a significantly better OL and WR corps. One had to play them a few games into a brand team, offense, and covid shortened time together.. the other played clemson after a full season to get ready. You really should go back and watch some of Malik's 40% passing games again before you keep riding his jock. He is by far the most inaccurate passer I can remember at Miami.
The real truth about Malik is that he was fine before Richt coached him up. His first start as a freshman on the road at Duke was better than any other game he played, why was that? Richt only drew up verticals. King has a better situation than Rosier, so it's not really fair to compare them. Which player had better coaching?

Anyways when did I ever say Malik was great or good, show me the post where I said that. Y'all like to twist people's words when the arguments don't go your way, grow up and learn to have a conversation like an adult.

He’s the hot take champion of the world. I’m not saying D’Eriq is Drew Brees accurate but man he’s plenty accurate when given time and wideouts that weren’t called up from Junior varsity. His best weapons are a mid round RB, a round 2 (possibly 3 because of injuries) TE and his faith in the lord.
I'll take King as a starter u can win with him in the ACC but he only has TEs. The wr room is garbage but let's not act like King is getting drafted by the nfl to be a qb

Advertisement
I've always felt fine, but thank you. I appreciate that. We hope YOU feel better. But checking up on me, that's par for the course cause you were always a team first guy while you were here. It's all love. Wishing you all the best in Athens, man. God Bless.
Thanks! Wishing you the best on King's jock, I heard the weather is warm there, enjoy!

I'll take King as a starter u can win with him in the ACC but he only has TEs. The wr room is garbage but let's not act like King is getting drafted by the nfl to be a qb
I agree but I’m talking college football. Plenty of great college QB’s don’t make it in the nfl. We just need him to be good here

The real truth about Malik is that he was fine before Richt coached him up. His first start as a freshman on the road at Duke was better than any other game he played, why was that? Richt only drew up verticals. King has a better situation than Rosier, so it's not really fair to compare them. Which player had better coaching?

Anyways when did I ever say Malik was great or good, show me the post where I said that. Y'all like to twist people's words when the arguments don't go your way, grow up and learn to have a conversation like an adult.
This entire thread is comparing Malik and King?? I quoted you saying King missed wide open passes and replied to that and now you're moving the goal post to coaching. I've quoted you and replied directly to what you said. Now you're saying I need to grow up and have a conversation like an adult? Good luck avoiding seeing what's in the mirror.

Advertisement
if King had AR, JT, Berrios, does he change in your eye test?
Plz remove Jeff Thomas from the equation, thanks. Our WRs struggle tracking the deep ball..even that INT King threw in the end zone intended for Wiggins I don’t put that in king

better leadership is needed, I agree. It’s the difference between a QB leading a team to 6 wins vs 9 wins, let’s say. But in order to truly compete, we need a better QB. Hopefully that’s TVD going forward
A little bit of flawed logic here; You start off saying King is Rosier with better leadership.
Now you say better leadership is needed and that a QB leading a team can give a + 3 in wins (in your example).
Under Rosier's leadership, the team won the Coastal for the first time ever and 10 games for the first time in a couple decades.

So I'm confused as **** as to the point you're trying to make.

Help a brother out

Unknown.jpeg

Advertisement
2017 Rosier was pretty solid but that defense was a turnover-forcing machine, Richards was a budding star at WR, and there was NFL talent on the OL. King doesn't have any of those luxuries through 5 games and there doesn't appear to be any way around it. He's not a great QB but we'll continue ripping off the occasional big play thanks to him.

A little bit of flawed logic here; You start off saying King is Rosier with better leadership.
Now you say better leadership is needed and that a QB leading a team can give a + 3 in wins (in your example).
Under Rosier's leadership, the team won the Coastal for the first time ever and 10 games for the first time in a couple decades.

So I'm confused as **** as to the point you're trying to make.

Help a brother out

View attachment 134024

i think a DEriq King led team doesn’t lose to Pittsburgh in 2017 - that is strictly because of his leadership. However we still get stomped by Clemson in the ACCCG, because to me, if you’re just looking at QB skills, then King and Rosier aren’t much different.

hence, King is Rosier with better leadership traits.

2017 Rosier was pretty solid but that defense was a turnover-forcing machine, Richards was a budding star at WR, and there was NFL talent on the OL. King doesn't have any of those luxuries through 5 games and there doesn't appear to be any way around it. He's not a great QB but we'll continue ripping off the occasional big play thanks to him.
I disagree on Richards in 2017. He was injured most of the season, he played like 5-6 full games. The only game he looked like a star was against Duke which we would’ve won anyway.

he had a great TE and RB, which we have today, and a comparable o line.

Hold up. Are you saying Mark and Jon Richt we’re better coaches than Lashlee on the offensive side?

Ima have to Disagree with that bruh
No i'm gonna say that Mark was/is infinitely better than Manny (until hopefully proven otherwise). And yea no one is arguing anything about Richt junior but not sure how essential he was. Lets hope Lashlee brings out the best still and king goes for one more year.

Advertisement
Back