D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

I think alot of people are down playing the lack of spring practice in conjunction with a entirely new OC, so everyone is learning a new offense and learning the QB and the QB learning them. Yes other teams have done well with new offenses like Ole Miss but i don't know how many of the good offenses have not only a new OC but a totally new QB.

Advertisement
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.

64B20F87-5229-4F55-A2E2-C59DB5CC769C.gif

I’m ok without the internet cool points my guy.

check my profile - I have sauces at the board of directors level. I called the Enos and Lashlee hires before anyone on the board knew about them. I bring y’all actual information unlike the majority of people in here calling me a troll.

here you go:

but I’m a man of the people so I will continue.
Good for you. It was still a sh*t take..

Our QB is going on a run, he struggled the past few games but he will ball out. Go canes, we pounding out ****** this weekend gents!!!

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Stare Staring GIF

King does have accuracy issues. You saw it in the 1st gm of the season. Great leadership skills....tough as nails. He is the most mobile qb we have ever had but that's where the praise stops.

Our offense is not efficient enough...he can't afford to miss the few opportunities he will have to complete passes long or short. All this when we meet Clemson talk...we won't stumble our way to 30 pts many more times this season.

At thIs rate our remaining games on offense will be snap after snap of inside zone runs for 1 yard gains followed by short armed or just wide 6 yard outs to the left or right hash. Next the under or over thrown deep ball shot on 3rd and long.

King runs better and faster and makes better intermediate throws, deep ball and accuracy they both arent good or NFL qbs. One is benefitting from a better playbook but only the fried UM fans (not all) thought he was a NFL QB or some Heisman type. Hes just better then what we had and thats not saying a whole lot.

Just keeping it a buck... if Rosier or Jarren played the way King did yesterday they would have a 10 page thread on how they suck and how we need to play the backup. JS
We currently have a 10 page thread on why King sucks
Wiggins is better than Harley and Pope
Wiggins is garbage. He’s dropped more passes than he’s caught. Pope isn’t particularly great but at least when the ball hits him in the hands, he catches it. Wiggins has like 4 catches and 4 drops on the season.

Advertisement
We currently have a 10 page thread on why King sucks

Wiggins is garbage. He’s dropped more passes than he’s caught. Pope isn’t particularly great but at least when the ball hits him in the hands, he catches it. Wiggins has like 4 catches and 4 drops on the season.
What y'all classify as drops for Wiggins are PBU's due to King under throwing the ball. Y'all love King so much that y'all refuse to blame him and blame everybody else.

Advertisement
What y'all classify as drops for Wiggins are PBU's due to King under throwing the ball. Y'all love King so much that y'all refuse to blame him and blame everybody else.
Ball hits Wiggins in the hands. Wiggins drops the ball. He dropped passes from Jarren, Kosi and Rosier too. Guy is garbage

Advertisement
Back