D’Eriq King is Malik Rosier with better leadership traits

Yes, take your orange and green glasses oof

Lmao an appreciation thread for mediocrity. That's ok when we lose another game I'm definitely gonna at you and a whole bunch of other porsters. Yall sucking off a QB who routinely misses wide open receivers, short arms throws too.

Who else you wanna put in?? Kosi throwing 100 mph at a guy standing 2 feet from him?

Advertisement
Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Rosier throws a better long ball 😂

Prove me wrong. At some point, his lack of accuracy will come back to bite us.

and before you respond, remember that Rosier played in the “pro style bro” offenses we had. If you gave him a spread offense with simple throws and where he could use his legs, his stats would look a lot better.
Your brain is a rock. 🤦🏾‍♂️
Screenshot_20201015-214554(1).png

Advertisement
Just keeping it a buck... if Rosier or Jarren played the way King did yesterday they would have a 10 page thread on how they suck and how we need to play the backup. JS

Advertisement
No but Wiggins drops bunches them together. If his hands were more consistent it would be easier to make the claim that Wiggins is better.

Just keeping it a buck... if Rosier or Jarren played the way King did yesterday they would have a 10 page thread on how they suck and how we need to play the backup. JS

no lies told here. Quoting for emphasis

Advertisement
Wiggins has less drops than both of those two, Wiggins problem is being physical not drops.
Since his freshman year he's had the dropsies bro. Wiggins is a burner who doesn't attack the ball at its highest point. He's 6-3 but plays like he's 5'10. That's who Wiggins is. Again, better than Pope and Harley at this point in their respective developmental stages but not by much.

Advertisement
Since his freshman year he's had the dropsies bro. Wiggins is a burner who doesn't attack the ball at its highest point. He's 6-3 but plays like he's 5'10. That's who Wiggins is. Again, better than Pope and Harley at this point in their respective developmental stages but not by much.
I disagree... some of y'all expect WR's to never drop a pass which is unrealistic. Yes he did drop some as a TRUE FRESHMAN, which is understandable but sophomore and junior years that hasn't been his problem. Being physical is his problem today. Just my opinion tho.

I disagree... some of y'all expect WR's to never drop a pass which is unrealistic. Yes he did drop some as a TRUE FRESHMAN, which is understandable but sophomore and junior years that hasn't been his problem. Being physical is his problem today. Just my opinion tho.
drops are part of the game but the older you get the less drops we need to see and more plays being made. None of our wrs can afford drops because they can’t even create enough plays to forget about the drops. That’s what you don’t realize lol. We don’t have a WR who can go get 100 yards on any given Saturday and that’s the issue. Lil brinson going to change that next year tho.

Advertisement
Back