D’Eriq King holding teammates accountable

Advertisement
The only question is Manny.

If he shows mental toughness and strong leadership body language when the inevitable adversity hits, we will be fine.

It’s easy to appear savage and ride yachts and catch phrases in the offseason. The look in your eyes when adversity rears it’s head what shows who you really are.

When Manny got punched in the mouth, he lost his composure. That picture of the Butch handshake was our season in a nut shell. The team played soft because that’s what Manny brought when the going got tough. Problem is, the going always gets tough. Strong coaches overcome.

I like Manny. I think he has potential to be really good, but he has to develop more confidence, poise, and ferocity. If he does, he will win a lot of games. If he doesn’t, the nightmare will continue.

I don’t care if he has to meditate, practice PsychoCybernetics, get a Navy Seal consultant or whatever else. Manny has to sack up. No more looking like a lost little kid on the sideline when things are not going well.

That is the only thing between him and a stellar career at Miami. The problem is it is the most important and hardest to develop aspect of being a championship coach.
Some people go through that and hate it so much that they'll move heaven and earth to ensure it doesn't happen again.

I sincerely hope that humiliation that he suffered last year was enough to make a better coach.

Some people go through that and hate it so much that they'll move heaven and earth to ensure it doesn't happen again.

I sincerely hope that humiliation that he suffered last year was enough to make a better coach.

That’s why I haven’t given up on Diaz.

Becoming the man in a trial by fire isn’t something most people can do.

But you don’t know who who is capable of it until they do it. There were some troubling signs last year but one season isn’t enough to declare Diaz dead. He is in critical condition and has to fight for his life though.

But you don’t know who who is capable of it until they do it. There were some troubling signs last year but one season isn’t enough to declare Diaz dead. He is in critical condition and has to fight for his life though.
He received the Christmas gift he needed to grow into. Let's see his rate of growth.

Both him and flake are on twin respirators.

Whatever happens this year, let’s say we win 11 games and Manny gets another year, it’s past time to fire Blake. He needs to be fired anyway. Our athletics program performance and his poor leadership over the past several years is cause enough.

We need to inject new leadership and energy into the athletic department. It’s not a tenured position, and his lack of overall performance is unacceptable.

Advertisement
Canes are not a good QB away from Coastal...Can Manny get them to Block Catch or Tackle????

You know what's really annoying.... is you COTDAMM sunshine pumpers with the annual "WE BACK" campaign based off nothing but twitter

I know what u mean man
But your mentality is hopeless in our current situation Bc trust me no matter what happens this year manny gets another year Bc of covid so might as well try to hope for the best
it’s what’s fandom is about
We’re the cowboys of CFb

Not even trying to be funny, but I know a couple of the chicks Dee Wiggins has chasing him -- my lord. I appreciate that kid's discipline and work ethic and I'm just gone leave it at that bc he could really be out here wilding with some bad ones (and when I say bad I'm talking bad by even Miami standards).
Well praise God! Plenty of trophy wives to choose from in the NFL if his talent gets him there.

Pope! Really think he going to breakout this year. He been looking really explosive in the vids I’ve seen

The kid has always been talented. The problem was that we were trying to force him into these slow antiquated offensive systems and he just isn't suited for that. Pope belongs in an offense like the one Lashlee runs and I think we are going to finally see his natural abilities come through.

I know what u mean man
But your mentality is hopeless in our current situation Bc trust me no matter what happens this year manny gets another year Bc of covid so might as well try to hope for the best
it’s what’s fandom is about
We’re the cowboys of CFb

Every team is going through the same 💩I’m sorry but the Rona Virus is an excuse

Advertisement
We win 10 games plus this season.

It the defense is exactly what it was last season, there’s no way Lashlee doesn’t increase scoring by a MINIMUM of two TDs a game.

Add a competent kicker to the mix along with a rock solid, experienced punter and we will roll in multiple games struggled through in 2019.
Man **** yea.

Despite losing several starters, this year's defense should be more talented. In 2019 we relied primarily upon a bunch of experienced but limited players who performed pretty well overall.

DE Garvin - 7th round
DT Nnoruka - unsigned
DT Bethel - unsigned
DE Hill - undrafted
DE Patchan - transfer
LB Quarterman - 4th round
LB Pinckney - unsigned
DB Finley - undrafted
DB Bandy - undrafted
DB Knowles - unsigned

Advertisement
Finally a QB who realizes that he will have more success if he gets on his teammates to get better. By improving his teammates, King will improve his own stats, improve the team and improve King's draft status. True leadership and intelligence has been lacking at the QB position.
I honestly think leadership and intelligence is more important than all world talent at quarterback

gotta be honest, I'm struggling to stay at chub and not go full hard on.
Let me help.

Donna_Shalala_2012_B_320x480.jpg

Advertisement
Despite losing several starters, this year's defense should be more talented. In 2019 we relied primarily upon a bunch of experienced but limited players who performed pretty well overall.

DE Garvin - 7th round
DT Nnoruka - unsigned
DT Bethel - unsigned
DE Hill - undrafted
DE Patchan - transfer
LB Quarterman - 4th round
LB Pinckney - unsigned
DB Finley - undrafted
DB Bandy - undrafted
DB Knowles - unsigned
Sweet Lord I did not need to see that. I don't think Hill actually signed with New England. Unless he signed somewhere else he is still out there. FRM at it's finest.

Advertisement
Back