D’Eriq King holding teammates accountable

Sweet Lord I did not need to see that. I don't think Hill actually signed with New England. Unless he signed somewhere else he is still out there. FRM at it's finest.

The scary part is how much we leaned on guys like Bethel and Knowles while others sat. Not that those guys did a bad job but if you were a senior in 2019 you were guaranteed a role.

Advertisement
You better hope D'Eriq King transcends Manny Diaz **** poor corchin'
because until Mandy Banda Rumph Patke and Baker prove they belong here expect 6-7
Give it time sinister cane! Saban sucked at michigan st at first, smart went 8-5 at uga first year, muschamp, pruitt, etc! All coordinators first year was not pretty. cut manny some slack till at least after this year

Advertisement
Give it time sinister cane! Saban sucked at michigan st at first, smart went 8-5 at uga first year, muschamp, pruitt, etc! All coordinators first year was not pretty. cut manny some slack till at least after this year

Beside Saban... all the coaches you just mentioned have better resumes as assistants and DCs' before coming HCs'. Pruitt, Muschamp and Ksmart have championship rings as assistants and DC so they're going to get the benefit of the doubt after a 1st shaky season.

And please don't forget Mandy was here for 4 yrs. prior to becoming the new HC

Advertisement
F4 the acc title or some bullcrap rodeo bowl or shoelace shoe bowl! I need clarity b4 i take that bet?

$1000 bet that Miami plays in the ACC championship game in 2020 if there is a season.

I’m not a Manny Diaz fan as a HC. Didn’t mind him as a DC because we finally played defense (my favorite part of football) after Goldens nonsense.

I’m on the D’Eriq King and and the ACC coastal being garbage train for 2020. Look at who we play and who they got coming back, draft, transfers etc.

Miami-UNC is the battle for the coastal in 2020 in my opinion.

I like my chances. But considering the odds are heavily against me given Miami’s history in the ACC. I think it’s a smart bet for you.

We haven’t a QB as good as King in a long time. Im betting on a King/Lashlee offense terrorizing the ACC this fall.

Where my concern is ‘21. I’d hate to go 10+ wins in 20 and turn around and be 5-7 in ‘21 because we don’t have a QB.

As far as the cash. We’d put it in a escrow account prior to the season.

Im good for the bets. I bet a few guys on here already. Lost a few, won a few.

**** sure going to pay though. I’m not shady lol.

$1000 bet that Miami plays in the ACC championship game in 2020 if there is a season.

I’m not a Manny Diaz fan as a HC. Didn’t mind him as a DC because we finally played defense (my favorite part of football) after Goldens nonsense.

I’m on the D’Eriq King and and the ACC coastal being garbage train for 2020. Look at who we play and who they got coming back, draft, transfers etc.

Miami-UNC is the battle for the coastal in 2020 in my opinion.

I like my chances. But considering the odds are heavily against me given Miami’s history in the ACC. I think it’s a smart bet for you.

We haven’t a QB as good as King in a long time. Im betting on a King/Lashlee offense terrorizing the ACC this fall.

Where my concern is ‘21. I’d hate to go 10+ wins in 20 and turn around and be 5-7 in ‘21 because we don’t have a QB.

If we go 5-7 in 2021, it’s not because we don’t have a quarterback, it’s because we don’t have a coach

If we go 5-7 in 2021, it’s not because we don’t have a quarterback, it’s because we don’t have a coach

Agreed. 100%. I don’t think we have a coach now.

However coach Diaz shows action in his moves. Like firing Enos after one season. Getting in Blake Bakers *** earlier in 2019 about the defense.

Something we never saw Golden do.

I like that he takes actions on his faults. I’ll credit him for that. He doesn’t have to be a great coach if he hires great people around him to mask his own deficiencies (See coach O).

That remains to be seen. He speaks well and is a good face for the university. Especially being from Miami and a Cuban American. That’s a good look publicly.

Now win in your city. You got your dream job make it happen.

Ive got heavy doubts he’s the guy but will root for him nonetheless. (No one thought the Giants were beating randy moss patriots but if you were a giants fan you still root for their success.) Thats me with Diaz.

Lol at y’all starting the setup now so that when we ball out this season, all credit goes to Lashlee. I’ve never seen a coach hated like Manny after 1 season, especially when his side of the ball has performed at a high level since he’s been here.

I really hope Manny succeeds so I can watch the haters eat crow. Or more likely, search for excuses to discredit our success.

I’ve said it before(maybe in this thread) but when we get this thing rolling, I don’t want to see y’all trying to hop on the bandwagon. If you ain’t been with the good vibes since Lash/King got on board then stay tf over there and keep that same energy throughout the season.

Advertisement
Lol at y’all starting the setup now so that when we ball out this season, all credit goes to Lashlee. I’ve never seen a coach hated like Manny after 1 season, especially when his side of the ball has performed at a high level since he’s been here.

I really hope Manny succeeds so I can watch the haters eat crow. Or more likely, search for excuses to discredit our success.

I’ve said it before(maybe in this thread) but when we get this thing rolling, I don’t want to see y’all trying to hop on the bandwagon. If you ain’t been with the good vibes since Lash/King got on board then stay tf over there and keep that same energy throughout the season.
I love how you act like its unwarranted. We lost to awful football teams last year. Including losing to FIU which is absolute rock bottom.

If we can score 28 points in each game I'm confident that we can win 10. Our defense will be able to handle each offense we face as long as the QB doesnt throw 3 picks in the first quarter. Since 2016 we only lost 1 game in which we scored more and lost Vtech last year. 42-35.

Last edited:

Hey canesthing3, I'm as die hard as they come i try to keep the trolls in check by challenging there posts and holding them accountable but a few are spitting facts!

Advertisement
The scary part is how much we leaned on guys like Bethel and Knowles while others sat. Not that those guys did a bad job but if you were a senior in 2019 you were guaranteed a role.

Yep, and throw Patch in there, too. All good guys with great hearts but definitely not talented enough to deserve a starting role.

Knowles simply was never UM material. Bethel was better suited as a Rush End - always hated the idea of him playing inside. And Patch was the consummate reliable backup.

Advertisement
Back