2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Alabama: "Their consistency in winning, their consistency as a program. They strive to do everything at the highest level. They don't accept anything but perfection. Its a great place to be pushed at the highest level. I see it as a good environment to be a part of."

Arizona State: "I've always had a great relationship with coach (Antonio) Pierce and coach (Robert) Rodriguez. Their NFL experience, you can see that and you feel that and the knowledge when you talk to them. They have a lot to give and it's been a good relationship and they've been there since early."

Miami: "It was a school that I wasn't really looking at before but when coach (Mario) Cristobal got there I started to. That was one of the biggest things for me, because I always had a great relationship with him and something that was big for me."

Oregon: "It was the relationship I have with the staff there. I love the facilities and I love everything about it. It was a school I love to watch growing up, watching DeAnthony Thomas, and I always enjoyed everything about it."

USC: "USC, coach (Lincoln) Riley getting hired changed things for me. That was a school I had stopped really looking at and kept out of my list due to their culture and I felt like it wasn't looking like it was supposed to be, but coach Riley came in and he's changing that and he's going to do a lot of things and fixed that major concern for me.

Moss is going to look at some options for midyear enrollment, with the possibility he could enroll somewhere next week.

He's ready to be done with the process.

"Yeah, it's been a long process and journey and I'm ready to make an announcement and looking forward to getting to the work of it all," said Moss.

Advertisement
Alabama: "Their consistency in winning, their consistency as a program. They strive to do everything at the highest level. They don't accept anything but perfection. Its a great place to be pushed at the highest level. I see it as a good environment to be a part of."

Arizona State: "I've always had a great relationship with coach (Antonio) Pierce and coach (Robert) Rodriguez. Their NFL experience, you can see that and you feel that and the knowledge when you talk to them. They have a lot to give and it's been a good relationship and they've been there since early."

Miami: "It was a school that I wasn't really looking at before but when coach (Mario) Cristobal got there I started to. That was one of the biggest things for me, because I always had a great relationship with him and something that was big for me."

Oregon: "It was the relationship I have with the staff there. I love the facilities and I love everything about it. It was a school I love to watch growing up, watching DeAnthony Thomas, and I always enjoyed everything about it."

USC: "USC, coach (Lincoln) Riley getting hired changed things for me. That was a school I had stopped really looking at and kept out of my list due to their culture and I felt like it wasn't looking like it was supposed to be, but coach Riley came in and he's changing that and he's going to do a lot of things and fixed that major concern for me.

Moss is going to look at some options for midyear enrollment, with the possibility he could enroll somewhere next week.

He's ready to be done with the process.

"Yeah, it's been a long process and journey and I'm ready to make an announcement and looking forward to getting to the work of it all," said Moss.
hate to be negative but sounds like USC if we're just going off of that

Advertisement
When has Lincoln Riley ever fielded a half way competent defense?
He was the best available for USC, but he had all the same advantages at Oklahoma that he has now in a similar spot with a weak conference and couldn’t do squat against big boy teams. I don’t really know if that changes at USC.

He was the best available for USC, but he had all the same advantages at Oklahoma that he has now in a similar spot with a weak conference and couldn’t do squat against big boy teams. I don’t really know if that changes at USC.
Exactly. He will dominate the Pac12 and get crushed in the playoffs every year until they decide that and 11-1 USC team isn’t as good as some other 10-2 team which happened when he was at OU.

Exactly. He will dominate the Pac12 and get crushed in the playoffs every year until they decide that and 11-1 USC team isn’t as good as some other 10-2 team which happened when he was at OU.
This is nonsense. He will have a superior talent base to choose from at SC. A competent coach at SC can put together a squad that rivals anything the SEC puts together. If that coach knows his Xs and Os as well, look out. Oklahoma and SC aren’t equals in terms of resources either. Richer recruiting grounds and let’s not even start what their alumni can cook up in terms of NIL…with your line of thinking then, we don’t stand a chance either which is utter nonsense

Advertisement
247 said this kid was one of the most polarizing kid with their team. They want to see if he reaches 5-star status this week.

Will be interesting to see how he deals with the bigger OL.
If they give him the 5-star bump, then he’s definitely headed to USC.

The debate they’re having about how they wanna rate him is contingent upon whether or not he’s coming to Miami.

This sounds like I’m joking or being funny, but I’m really not.

Advertisement

The debate they’re having about how they wanna rate him is contingent upon whether or not he’s coming to Miami.

They straight up said if a kid goes to miami he not a 5 star because he wont be developed. Go to bama, 5 star.. Miami, maybe a 4 star, lol...

does USC have a good track record recently for developing and putting people in the league?

I can just see it now Cyrus moss commits to usc and u know he really stood out to us so we’re bumping him to 5 star

Cyrus moss commits to Miami u know he has tools but not a complete player and is gonna need to develop we actually moved him to a fringe 4 star almost 3

Advertisement
Back