2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

I'm surprised this is coming from Flo. He's been around for a while so he knows the deal with bags and SEC. This kid has not been coming here for a LONG time. Don't know why Flo would say this. Even if a staffer feels good about it, he should know better.
And even if let's say Flo did have some type of inside info that maybe he was going to come to Miami. Why put it out there so definitely. Like you said, he's been around a while and has to know that info he was coming could lead to the bag getting upped last second. Why not just say, oh we got a surprise coming or put the eyes emoji everyone be doing?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid obviously is undecided between Miami and another school. He spent too little time on Miami, the other kids visiting got to spend a couple of nights on a hotel at Key Biscayne and enjoyed a couple of nights around town. Bolden and Brevin need to get on the phone with this kid. If we get him to wait until February to sign and get him here again he will be a Cane.

This kid obviously is undecided between Miami and another school. He spent too little time on Miami, the other kids visiting got to spend a couple of nights on a hotel at Key Biscayne and enjoyed a couple of nights around town. Bolden and Brevin need to get on the phone with this kid. If we get him to wait until February to sign and get him here again he will be a Cane.

I think the longer he waits then the better for us, honestly. That’s JMO though.

Advertisement
In terms of face time with Mario, he got as much, if not more, than anyone else the past weekend. Reports have it that he was on campus until Sunday evening, long past the other recruits having left. Personally, on this one, I think him pushing to Friday is not what Miami wants, but that's just a guess. We'll see.

In terms of face time with Mario, he got as much, if not more, than anyone else the past weekend. Reports have it that he was on campus until Sunday evening, long past the other recruits having left. Personally, on this one, I think him pushing to Friday is not what Miami wants, but that's just a guess. We'll see.
I’m with you. I don’t think this is good news for Miami to be honest.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back