2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Over Lane Johnson. Brutal
Lane Johnson? They took him over Ziggy Ansah. Ziggy has 50 career sacks lol. It was a bad first round though. Best guys were D-Hop and Travis Frederick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is a good test to see if Mario can get the top west coast kids to come all the way down here.

Yep. Everyone made fun of my post where i talked about how Miami will need to go the mid major route to contend for titles since we won't be able to buy players like what A&M is doing this year and what schools like Alabama and Georgia always do. I said Cristobal's biggest asset, his recruiting, would be neutralized by the money being tossed around. And how our NIL deals wouldn't make a dent compared to the 400k being thrown at the best players.

Well, these are the battles that Cristobal must win to prove me wrong. The next two months will tell us what we need to know about his ability to close, plain and simple. Every one of these players is a recruit that has legitimate interest in Miami or is a recruit that has a long established relationship with Mario.

Every one of these is winnable for someone of Mario's reputation. I'm not expecting him to steal a Bama commit at the 11th hour or a kid that has no ties to Miami or himself. But these are winnable battles at critical positions which will tell us what we need to know:

Kelly
Moss
Stewart
Bissainthe
Graves
Rogers
Florence

80 million coach, no excuses, just get it done!

Lane Johnson? They took him over Ziggy Ansah. Ziggy has 50 career sacks lol. It was a bad first round though. Best guys were D-Hop and Travis Frederick
As a cowboys fan that T-Fred drafting was absolutely hated initially… how do you take a 3rd round grade center of all positions in the first (late)

Advertisement
Back