2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

Oh **** my bad, I did make that post like I had some insider heat and what not but I don’t. It’s just my guess. Dude been an Oregon lean forever and I just can’t see em hitting USC up over Miami. I mean it wouldn’t SHOCK me, but yea.
Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Advertisement
His frame looks different than Greg's, but he'll still clearly grow into an Edge player. He was 6' 5" 220 a year ago.

His verified numbers are freakish. With his shuttle, maybe we can teach him to play corner. Get @Liberty City El on him as a private tutor?
I was just about to say Lu, he's more wiry, less sturdily built than GR. He'll never threaten to be 270-275 but with that, he's more twitchy than Greg. Imo, he's a happy medium between Greg and Jaelan...

Advertisement
We need edge players bad.

1st round >>>> 4th round
And he's making teams regret it weekly. Don't forget that part. He's having a better season than most picked ahead of him at his position. As for Moss,? WANT! He excels at setting the edge, is a sure tackler, good blocker on turnovers and his motor is off the chain. Can't teach that. Have him report at 235 then add 15-20 lbs once here and I think he'll be ready to make some noise as a freshman.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back