2022 Cyrus Moss - DEFENSIVE END - COMMITS!

jizz in my pants GIF

Advertisement
Get Brevin on the phone
Miami Staff: “Brevin, can you tell this kid about Miami as a program & how coming here changed your life..”

Brevin: “Man F*CK Manny Diaz!’

Miami Staff: “Brevin, Brevin... Manny’s not here anymore, we got Mario now”

Brevin: “Oh my bad, uhhh yeah, come to Miami lil bro, you’ll love it!”

Miami Staff: “Brevin, can you tell this kid about Miami as a program & how coming here changed your life..”

Brevin: “Man F*CK Manny Diaz!’

Miami Staff: “Brevin, Brevin... Manny’s not here anymore, we got Mario now”

Brevin: “Oh my bad, uhhh yeah, come to Miami lil bro, you’ll love it!”
They gotta get Jaelan Phillips on the horn with him.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ this weekend is going to be orgasmic regardless of the outcome.

Mario is doing all this with like 85% of his staff not finalized or unknown. This is impressive as ****.

It's incredible. I think he's kept all non-field coach staff in place, which is probably why he's able to move so quickly. Plus I think he's focusing on guys he vetted while at Oregon whom he thinks he can land for Miami. That helps narrow the scope a bit at least. But no question, he's an animal recruiter.

Advertisement
His frame looks different than Greg's, but he'll still clearly grow into an Edge player. He was 6' 5" 220 a year ago.

His verified numbers are freakish. With his shuttle, maybe we can teach him to play corner. Get @Liberty City El on him as a private tutor?
Elaborating on these numbers would bring your message home.

It's incredible. I think he's kept all non-field coach staff in place, which is probably why he's able to move so quickly. Plus I think he's focusing on guys he vetted while at Oregon whom he thinks he can land for Miami. That helps narrow the scope a bit at least. But no question, he's an animal recruiter.

Smart of Cristobal to keep them for now, no need to blow everything up, like so many on here want. He can evaluate them over the next couple months, see if they can help him close, and then decide whether he wants to keep them after February.

Advertisement
You don’t see him as a USC lean?

How you know?

You better spill the beans or I’m turning you into a stew for playing with my emotions.

Well, I don’t see how we wouldn’t want him lol.

Oh **** my bad, I did make that post like I had some insider heat and what not but I don’t. It’s just my guess. Dude been an Oregon lean forever and I just can’t see em hitting USC up over Miami. I mean it wouldn’t SHOCK me, but yea.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back