Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

He plummeted in the rankings. He’s in the 1000’s now. I kind of wild considering the offers he’s had.

He was always a low floor/low ceiling guy IMO. I’ve maintained that stance even when be committed to us. At his best, he would bring an element of physicality to the run game and give us a bigger body in there and someone who could be a locomotive type and catch occasional short dump offs, bootlegs, etc but I never saw him as much more than that. I understood the take for what we are trying to establish but he is nowhere near irreplaceable or a big loss IMO.

Advertisement
He was always a low floor/low ceiling guy IMO. I’ve maintained that stance even when be committed to us. At his best, he would bring an element of physicality to the run game and give us a bigger body in there and someone who could be a locomotive type and catch occasional short dump offs, bootlegs, etc but I never saw him as much more than that. I understood the take for what we are trying to establish but he is nowhere near irreplaceable or a big loss IMO.

Honestly think he should bulk up and play o-line. He’s legit 6’6” and 260 already

I agree with you. In the beginning I was just happy to take someone Clemson wanted lol but he’s far from irreplaceable. I look at him like Mammarelli. No disrespect to Dom lol

Carver looks like a higher upside guy. Ridiculously long arms and a frame to get to an athletic 260. Riley is already 6’6 240 and I think he’s a beast that can compete with Skinner today.

Depending on Elijah’s health a portal TE makes more sense than Reid

Advertisement
Not saying I wouldn't smash, but I like women built like pears. Thighs and hips. I would take a nice B-Cup borderline C with thighs, hip and ***. This broad is built like string beans on the lower half.
kevin hart GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
He sees the writing on the wall. He is TE 2 at best in this class and will probably be replaced by the incoming 2024 TE or 2025 TE.

Advertisement
I agree with you. In the beginning I was just happy to take someone Clemson wanted lol but he’s far from irreplaceable. I look at him like Mammarelli. No disrespect to Dom lol

Carver looks like a higher upside guy. Ridiculously long arms and a frame to get to an athletic 260. Riley is already 6’6 240 and I think he’s a beast that can compete with Skinner today.

Depending on Elijah’s health a portal TE makes more sense than Reid
Love the fact Carver is a hockey and lacrosse kid, too.

Advertisement
Back