Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
Have to believe UM is running low on funds at this point. Too many mouths to feed and yet another 3* flipping isn’t the worst look.

There’s a concerning trend over the last month though: Decommittment U is back, even Mario isn’t immune.
This has to be sarcasm.

Which Cy Fair schools if you don't mind me asking? I live in Houston (inside the 610 loop) and coach in Houston ISD. I saw one Cy Fair ISD school play this season (Cy Fair vs Stratford).
Cy Falls in 18. Cy ranch 19-20

Advertisement
Advertisement
Truth be told, it's hard to compete with Souf Cackalacky's monorail piloting program. Word on the streets is that both South of the Border and the city of Myrtle Beach are interested in utilizing this transportation of the future.

Sooooo....if this is Reed's Mizuno's dream then more power to the kid. There's life after football, fellas.

Too bad she’s in Miami she’s automatically a 7

It’s the reverse for women as it is for football players there
Not saying I wouldn't smash, but I like women built like pears. Thighs and hips. I would take a nice B-Cup borderline C with thighs, hip and ***. This broad is built like string beans on the lower half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back