Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
Bumps that commit average up lol. We’ll be fine.
Lol.. maybe I'm late to this party, but on the class calculator, dropping Mikeska doesn't just bump up the class average. It bumps up the entire class composite score. We go from 294.03 with him and 294.64 without him. Its literally addition by subtraction.

Lol.. maybe I'm late to this party, but on the class calculator, dropping Mikeska doesn't just bump up the class average. It bumps up the entire class composite score. We go from 294.03 with him and 294.64 without him. Its literally addition by subtraction.
Yea class gets better lol

Advertisement
Ratings are fun for shi•¥• on fsu and uif fans but that’s it. Michigan in the playoffs with non elite recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll clarify what I meant by this. The “bad” is in terms of it being a joke. I don’t think the original joke about the white athletes was in bad taste. It leans into the stereotype and it’s true because our white recruits aren’t particularly good imo; It was a funny and solid joke.

I don’t disagree…. But the one about black coordinators was …. ?

Fair enough. Anyway, we won’t be missing Reid I don’t think. Would’ve rather hung onto the OL prospect. But what we got over the last ten days is quite the fair trade off.

Last edited by a moderator:
why are ppl still ******* around in this thread with all the positive stuff going on?

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Back