Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
Thread title increasingly hostile for no reason
6snBqWHdIIJs4.gif

Too much attention seeking I suppose.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They call themselves the *****, man. It's legit on a sign in the background of his commit photo. The jag stuff I agree with.
I see we went with the kinder gentler thread title now.

When I used to work in Columbia, they called the ****’s stadium an upside down ****roach because that’s what it looked like. If he wants to play there, so be it.

Advertisement
not sure who is better, him or carver but carver is ALL cane and posts **** all the time about miami so I'm all for riding with him as the 2nd TE in the class

both are below riley and I think with arroyo, skinner, dominic, etc. already we really didn't need 3 TE's this year

They call themselves the *****, man. It's legit on a sign in the background of his commit photo. The jag stuff I agree with.
C'mon man... it was a slight; for a player we're not even disappointed at losing. Let the kid go where he wants - I don't see where he's tried to do us wrong.

C'mon man... it was a slight; for a player we're not even disappointed at losing. Let the kid go where he wants - I don't see where he's tried to do us wrong.
It's a pun. They call themselves *****. They sell t-shirts and cups and signs that say "go *****." There is a sign that says "Go *****" on the wall over his shoulder in his commit photo.

He committed to UM then decided to go elsewhere. Fine. Nobody is locking him in a closet at the Hechr and forcing him to play ball here. He is going where he wants. But some gentle ribbing is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Advertisement
It's a pun. They call themselves *****. They sell t-shirts and cups and signs that say "go *****." There is a sign that says "Go *****" on the wall over his shoulder in his commit photo.

He committed to UM then decided to go elsewhere. Fine. Nobody is locking him in a closet at the Hechr and forcing him to play ball here. He is going where he wants. But some gentle ribbing is fair game as far as I'm concerned.
If it was just good-natured ribbing, it should have been left in the thread title. At any rate it's a silly thing to be even going over. Have a great evening NFZ! Tomorrow will be a great day!

If it was just good-natured ribbing, it should have been left in the thread title. At any rate it's a silly thing to be even going over. Have a great evening NFZ! Tomorrow will be a great day!
On that we can both agree. Be well and happy ESD Eve! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Back