Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
Odd school to leave us for… unless I’m missing something like Lew and his aviation career dream.

Odd school to leave us for… unless I’m missing something like Lew and his aviation career dream.
The circus

Not many schools can say they have their own circus. In fact, there are only two in the United States, one being Florida State, but you cannot have a true circus without a big top. FSU is the only university in the nation to have its own big top, the traditional circus tent everyone imagines. Seeing a performance under FSU's tent should be on every student's bucket list so that they can experience it at least once before they graduate.

Advertisement
Meh, not worried about this one. TE room is still going to be stacked without him, can’t blame the kid for looking around.

Advertisement
Yeah Carver is Already better than this guy. And is still raw as a player. Excited to see him develop here.

Advertisement
Based on what? I haven't found any senior film on Carver yet.
I have not seen senior film on either, but I have seen junior film and it shows that Carver is a freak athlete that has not played much football like Collins A and those guys you can stash for a few years and unleash on the world! Very high upside! Athletes that were beasts in other sports are often monsters in football when they learn the nuances.

Advertisement
I have not seen senior film on either, but I have seen junior film and it shows that Carver is a freak athlete that has not played much football like Collins A and those guys you can stash for a few years and unleash on the world! Very high upside! Athletes that were beasts in other sports are often monsters in football when they learn the nuances.
All of that are valid points but Reid is actually highly productive in big football state. He's much more polished as a player right now.

I really like this kid as a true TE, don’t think we’d have anyone as well-rounded.

Oh well, seems like the writing is on the wall. Does the family have some sort of attachment to South Carolina?

All of that are valid points but Reid is actually highly productive in big football state. He's much more polished as a player right now.
His offer sheet speaks for itself compared to Carver. I like that Carver kids potential though a lot. I know some folks a lot smarter than me that hit me up after he committed and were like y’all got a steal. I’m a little biased there.

Advertisement
Back