Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I always thought it was weird we were taking 3 high school TE's

we have arroyo, he wave dominic, we have riley williams and jackson carver, if anything get a portal TE and let reid got to USCe

I always thought it was weird we were taking 3 high school TE's

we have arroyo, he wave dominic, we have riley williams and jackson carver, if anything get a portal TE and let reid got to USCe
Forgot about Skinner...

We don't need 3 TEs but I think both Mikeska and Carver are versatile guys and could help in a lot of ways...

Advertisement
Forgot about Skinner...

We don't need 3 TEs but I think both Mikeska and Carver are versatile guys and could help in a lot of ways...
ah yeah I forgot skinner good catch

furthers my point even more. Reid might end up being good but If we're going to be tight on numbers I'd much rather have a portal guy than 3 te's in the same class or a different position all together

Here We Go Again GIF

Advertisement
247 didn't even have him penciled in as one of our offensive recruits earlier when talking about Okunlola commitment and our offensive recruiting. Wish I'd screenshot it. Had everyone but Mikesha. That's what made me start looking and found out his upcoming visit to South Carolina

apparently several TE prospects visited USCe this weekend according to the 247 article

I assume they are pitching immediate playing time with their TE transferring to FSU

I assumed coming in with 2 other TE's in the same class might steer 1 away, but heading to USCe who might end up with a few as well just doesn't seem to make sense unless he's going specifically because he doesn't forsee playing time here

Advertisement
Back