Official Cypress (Texas) Bridgeland TE Reid Mikeska has a Hurricane offer and is a lovely human with a big heart

We seriously have fans looking to create the narrative of recruits leaving whether they are or not.......its like they are itching for it to happen.
I never said you wanted him to leave..was sincerely curious why you posted in here about recruits looking around. I agree with your premise generally, just wasn't sure why you posted it in here.

Advertisement
You guys are the most senstive posters ever. LOL. Where did I say that I want him to leave? I said that it wouldnt shock or surprise me if he was looking around.

I think you are missing @Yoyo82's point. He simply asked you a direct question and provided his basis for asking. I'm not sure what is so "sensitive" about that question. Frankly, your response (i.e., asking where you said you wanted him to leave, when that's not at all what the poster said) comes across as the more defensive post.

It seems to me @Yoyo82 was simply trying to figure out why you'd say anything at all when your post amounts to making a potential excuse for a committed recruit decommitting based on your speculation that he may be looking around and speculation that there won't be changes to the offense, when the recruit seems solid?

Advertisement
Again, show me where I said that I wanted him to leave...? You guys act shocked (Jaden Rashada) when these kids jump ship. Maybe you should just step into reality that Mario needs to show these recruits that he is committed and serious about turning this offense around.

Some of you wont even renew your season tickets if Gattis is brought back and you are coming at me for saying what I said? LOL. (been a season ticket holder since 1982 and counting btw..)
"when these kids jump ship"

To my knowledge there has only been one that has jumped so far..apologies if I missed someone else.

Again, show me where I said that I wanted him to leave...? You guys act shocked (Jaden Rashada) when these kids jump ship. Maybe you should just step into reality that Mario needs to show these recruits that he is committed and serious about turning this offense around.

Some of you wont even renew your season tickets if Gattis is brought back and you are coming at me for saying what I said? LOL. (been a season ticket holder since 1982 and counting btw..)
so you think calling up a thread for some kid who has had nothing to say forever and posting " i can't blame any kid for looking around" when there is no evidence he is looking around......thats just you waking up with Reid name on your mind and having to make some random point huh? Its like people don't understand what implying something is even if you don't say it.

Also great taht you have season tickets since 1982. No one asked. Like no one asked these thoughts random on Reid that weren't you saying he was leaving except they kinda were. But please renew, we need the fans lol.

What suggests Mario "needs to show these recruits that he is committed and serious about turning this offense around"?

What is the evidence he hasn't done that or needs to do a better job of it?

Advertisement
Reid was at USCe for the Tennessee upset and loved it. Not real happy about that, i think the kid is the most underated in our class and hope we hold on to him.

Kid looks already bigger than Mallory…

Hope he sticks.. him and Riley are another amazing 1-2 combo like when we had Brevin and Mallory

Advertisement
Before an individual that was elected to a position that should hold integrity, honor and responsibility that rhetoric was never spewed to career individuals who report on factual information. Then when reporting isn't for ones best interest, a decision is made to begin this dangerous dialogue throughout our society solely to demonize anyone who does not follow that mindset and life of an authoritarian path is against us.

Hahaha! That was the onset of a cult following throughout history that usually ends very poorly

You guys are the most senstive posters ever. LOL. Where did I say that I want him to leave? I said that it wouldnt shock or surprise me if he was looking around.
Sounds like you’re the sensitive one. Your post was random, negative (as usual) and unnecessary. Then, when questioned for even posting it in this thread, you get defensive.

The typical “misery loves company” poster. You don’t deserve what is coming the next 2 signing days.

Advertisement

Only issue is ... from all we are hearing from guys that ARE connected to the program ... Gattis WILL NOT return. So why not just wait until the decision time for actual confirmation. Rashada didn't flip due to UM's offensive production ... that was 100% $$$ NIL related ... and he even gave props to the class and Mario on his way out. If Gattis DOES remain .... OK ... there will be a negative reaction en masse by fans (lack of ticket sales) and offensive recruiting.

In the meantime ... how about supporting Mario at least until we can see if his OC decision is as speculated.

It’s going to be a brutal off season too… even with a top 10 class, new OC and some portal kids to stay optimistic
Will be an EXCITING off season with a new OC. That happens and look for a class ranked higher than 10 and some elite portal additions. Off season champs again ... big crowd for the Spring Game ... and then onto the season. Would be exciting.

Advertisement
Back