Cutcliffe blames the crowd noise.....

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
seriously.....

Cutcliffe said Sun Life was louder than Duke was expecting

So the noise and the way the Miami nose guard was lined up directly over Matt Skura caused some of the snap/cadence issues, Cutcliffe said

Advertisement
seriously.....

Cutcliffe said Sun Life was louder than Duke was expecting

So the noise and the way the Miami nose guard was lined up directly over Matt Skura caused some of the snap/cadence issues, Cutcliffe said

:11263308176_542fcfb

It was actually quite noisy last night. Music was awesome & crowd was into it. The students are also doing the crazy thing with the fire extinguishers. I love the video they are putting up this year with the players, music, Ray Lewis & Jimmy Johnson. On top of it all, people were booing the officials for their inept performance. There are mucho many distractions which is what I love about it.

I'll be honest...I was surprised at how loud the crowd sounded on TV.

Should shut up a few people who continually hate on Sun Life, but it won't.

Advertisement
So those T-N-T boys where causing havoc with the Duke blocking schemes? Good to hear.

Go Canes

Advertisement
There were actually a lot of people at the game last night

But wait, $uckeye Dweebstreit, a Big 'Cane Fan acording to some here (ROFLMFAO!), said there would only be 20K at the game on the SEC Preview show, er College Gameday. How can he be wrong?

Advertisement
I was screaming my lungs out every third/fourth down. When they were on my side of the field, I yelled on first and second, too.

It sounded loud on 3rd downs on tv, good crowd had the kids pumped up...Congrats to all South Floridian fans who went

Advertisement
But everyone in the game thread said there was no one at the stadium. Of course, they were also chirping about Illinois holding Nebraska to 7 points 10 minutes into the game. So it's not exactly the smartest group of people.

BylEKNFIAAAPZFa.jpg

They showed a few blimp views which made the stadium look completely empty but man the noise on 3rd down was extremely loud. I wasn't sure what to think. I later heard lots of people were wearing orange which is why they blended in with the orange seats. I guess you couldn't tell the difference from the blimp.

Advertisement
Back