Curtis Dunlap

According to a source. Miami not one of his top schools right now, straight from horses mouth. Not sure it's whether Miami cooled or from the other end.

Can't be true, a certain poster said he committed to Miami weeks ago

Who?

A poster who's been wrong far more than right, yet is revered on this board like some God.

What do you bring to the board again other than ripping on guys who actually have information?

Stay on WEZ if you just want to bash Miami recruiting and legit guys like Dee.

Recruiting is always fluid, it's bizarre some people can't grasp that and immediately jump on any opportunity to show someone like Pete, Tweed, or Dee is "wrong"

I've always loved the "recruiting is fluid" excuse.

Advertisement
Can't be true, a certain poster said he committed to Miami weeks ago

Who?

A poster who's been wrong far more than right, yet is revered on this board like some God.

What do you bring to the board again other than ripping on guys who actually have information?

Recruiting is always fluid, it's bizarre some people can't grasp that and immediately jump on any opportunity to show someone like Pete, Tweed, or Dee is "wrong"

How is it an excuse? It's 100% true, and anyone who has been following recruiting for even a year should know that. Have to remember these are human beings, kids at that. Things unfortunately (or sometimes fortunately too) change.

Why do you explain yourself to corny a s s wez scum. Whu fl they even post here.

How is it an excuse? It's 100% true, and anyone who has been following recruiting for even a year should know that. Have to remember these are human beings, kids at that. Things unfortunately (or sometimes fortunately too) change.

You're absolutely right, I've followed recruiting a long time, no one is ever 100% right. But when someone is wrong, they need to man up and just admit it. It's ok to be wrong, but to be a condescending ******* when you're wrong makes people want to call said poster out.

Advertisement
He's got a pic in gator crap as his twitter avi now

Believe he visited them recently

Am I the only one who finds it strange that so many OL seem to like UF so much every year? Makes zero sense to me.

Just a big year for OL in their recruiting territories that usually favor UF. Orlando/Tampa specifically

Yeah for sure, but does it not seem like every year they have a **** ton of OL favoring them? Maybe it's just me. Of course they don't all end up there, but I just don't get the attraction in general. Must be incredibly frustrating for their OL, blocking for a bunch of putrid QBs.

Advertisement
Irvin's saying Dunlap told him the communication with us has "died down"

Must have not liked what we saw on his visit

IMO we can do better. This kid is massive and out of shape with slow feet. Not surprised if the coaches cooled.

Would u say that if he was committed to us, or had us in his top 3? Real question.

Yes. I previously bought into the hype before I saw some clips of him at camps. I think he's more of a project and should be a 3 star type given his size. I think being at IMG has him overrated a bit.

Irvin's saying Dunlap told him the communication with us has "died down"

Must have not liked what we saw on his visit

Yep. He didn't say it outright, but basically sounds like we have dropped him. I haven't seen much film of him or anything, so I don't know why. Interesting to say the least, guess the staff feels we have a good shot at better guys

After the OL class Searels pulled in last year, I feel comfortable he'll do fine again with this year's class - whoever they are (besides Scaife)...

Advertisement
Welp, another L for a city in New York

C75BYubV4AEEXYn.jpg

Advertisement
[MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] - any insight as to what happened? In assuming the staff cooled on him per Geo's post on this.

I think it would be naive to say that our staff wouldn't have observed the same things a few of you have already pointed out regarding his fitness. My guess is that he was as good as sold on coming here but our staff shied in light of the reality of his weight and health as what can be minimal issues as a high school lineman in effect translate to a dud at the collegiate level.

[MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION] or [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] - any insight as to what happened? In assuming the staff cooled on him per Geo's post on this.

Appears that Reed is on board and with him and Scaife as interior guys, I bet they are done with that spot and looking for a tackle and John Campbell is their prime target. Opinion of course, but that looks to be where the OL recruiting stands right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back