Curtis Dunlap

Advertisement
According to a source. Miami not one of his top schools right now, straight from horses mouth. Not sure it's whether Miami cooled or from the other end.

Can't be true, a certain poster said he committed to Miami weeks ago

Advertisement
According to a source. Miami not one of his top schools right now, straight from horses mouth. Not sure it's whether Miami cooled or from the other end.

Is this the dude that's causing was on here saying how big of a lead we had?

Who?

A poster who's been wrong far more than right, yet is revered on this board like some God.

Don't worry. You're the only poster on the board that I revere. He's got nothing on you

IMO we can do better. This kid is massive and out of shape with slow feet. Not surprised if the coaches cooled.

Advertisement
IMO we can do better. This kid is massive and out of shape with slow feet. Not surprised if the coaches cooled.

Would u say that if he was committed to us, or had us in his top 3? Real question.

Of all the IMG kids, he was the one I questioned the most. I would never turn him away, he has great potential and we need to build our relationship with that program. But I agree with Al Cane that Dunlap is someone slow out of the stance and also out of shape. We can do better. Reed and Scaife are head and shoulders better, IMO.

Would u say that if he was committed to us, or had us in his top 3? Real question.

Of all the IMG kids, he was the one I questioned the most. I would never turn him away, he has great potential and we need to build our relationship with that program. But I agree with Al Cane that Dunlap is someone slow out of the stance and also out of shape. We can do better. Reed and Scaife are head and shoulders better, IMO.

Need Reed. Love him as an interior OL prospect

That's disappointing to hear, but it's still very early. Hopefully, those IMG boys can keep working on him, as long as our staff still wants him.

Advertisement
Its probably best for many of you to stay away from the recruiting board until Paradise Camp. At least by then it will be 7 months until signing day and not 11 months..WAY too early to be up or down about anything a recruit says.

Don't understand all the slow foot stuff...Film shows he comes off line in unison with other OL'S...This kid rates somewhere between road grader and bulldozer...

Advertisement
Wonder if they feel strongly about John Campbell - didn't one of the CIS contributors claim on Twitter there was a commitment coming this week by a visitor? Only visitor I know of thus far is Campbell

Who?

A poster who's been wrong far more than right, yet is revered on this board like some God.

What do you bring to the board again other than ripping on guys who actually have information?

Stay on WEZ if you just want to bash Miami recruiting and legit guys like Dee.

Recruiting is always fluid, it's bizarre some people can't grasp that and immediately jump on any opportunity to show someone like Pete, Tweed, or Dee is "wrong"

Need Reed. Love him as an interior OL prospect

Yep, I don't get how he's not a Top-50 overall guy. Reed's built like a tank and just dominates, both in camps and in games. He can start for us in 2018

Who?

What do you bring to the board again other than ripping on guys who actually have information?

Stay on WEZ if you just want to bash Miami recruiting and legit guys like Dee.

Recruiting is always fluid, it's bizarre some people can't grasp that and immediately jump on any opportunity to show someone like Pete, Tweed, or Dee is "wrong"

please do both of us a favor and put him on ignore

Advertisement
Back