Currently only 11 games on next year’s schedule

F98842AA-C463-468C-A595-717EDD58E838.gif

@SFbayCane

Advertisement
Don't bother, we have plenty of Miami "fans" who couldn't find the campus with Google Maps and a driver.
Look I'm not trying to start anything with anyone. But you are barking up the wrong tree here. I literally fly from Tennessee for EVERY home game and make most away games. I'm missing two away games this year.

I'm just tired of this guy jumping in every thread with blah blah Butch this and that. We get it. He loves and played for Butch. No other coach will ever be as good as him but that doesn't mean he needs to reply 5-10 times in every thread about it and always **** on everything.

You can tell he gets so excited to type something about Butch that it affects his reading comprehension since he didn't even realize I was talking about Mario coaching at FIU.

Look I'm not trying to start anything with anyone. But you are barking up the wrong tree here. I literally fly from Tennessee for EVERY home game and make most away games. I'm missing two away games this year.

I'm just tired of this guy jumping in every thread with blah blah Butch this and that. We get it. He loves and played for Butch. No other coach will ever be as good as him but that doesn't mean he needs to reply 5-10 times in every thread about it and always **** on everything.

You can tell he gets so excited to type something about Butch that it affects his reading comprehension since he didn't even realize I was talking about Mario coaching at FIU.
It’s your thread. Would you like him thread banned from it?

Advertisement

When tf did I ever say I played for Butch??....once again your douchebaggery rears it's ugly head. FOH with your BS..

Advertisement

Deal with it....

He didn't play for Butch. His eligiblity was long gone by then.

If you love UM, then appreciate his love for UM and stop making it personal with him. That's all. You couldn't find a better guy and a bigger lover of UM, so why can't we focus our attention more appropriately on the venomous Miami mopers and haters who ruin every thread and bring misery to the board when we are 4 games into a new coach/rebuild?

The fake-Miami-fans/true-Miami-haters are a far bigger problem than a guy who has been going to UM games for 40 years and who happens to have an excessively large collection of Kodak photos of the glory days and massive Bubble Room desserts.

Just my 2 cents. @SWFLHurricane is a national treasure. If @Paranos can wax poetic about his love for fat chicks and @nystateofmind can post thousands of times about his love for fat d!cks, then we can certainly enjoy a little extra Butch-love around here.

I'd rather play a power 5 team. We're going to be good or we're not. Alabama schedules cupcakes but half the teams they play are good enough to win the coastal every year. National exposure would be helpful.

Advertisement
You’re the one that says We don’t have any talent in every thread….So we shouldn’t expect any improvement this year, but we should next year? How about the hypocrite tell us what we should expect next year so that he can’t continue to lower the bar for success…

it’s hilarious how people bash “mopes” for expecting more wins this year, but if we think our record next year will be similar to what we’ve seen so far, we’re also mopes…as if we should expect automatic improvement based on blind faith and rose colored glasses
Its the same thing every year homie.

We are called mopes for being realists. I dont live in some fantasy land with rainbows and unicorns.

There are 4 losses on next years schedule without even factoring in teams with less talent then us beating us. We all know that at least 1 or 2 teams with less talent beat us every year. Thats not being a mope. Its called honesty.

If you love UM, then appreciate his love for UM and stop making it personal with him. That's all. You couldn't find a better guy and a bigger lover of UM, so why can't we focus our attention more appropriately on the venomous Miami mopers and haters who ruin every thread and bring misery to the board when we are 4 games into a new coach/rebuild?

The fake-Miami-fans/true-Miami-haters are a far bigger problem than a guy who has been going to UM games for 40 years and who happens to have an excessively large collection of Kodak photos of the glory days and massive Bubble Room desserts.

Just my 2 cents. @SWFLHurricane is a national treasure. If @Paranos can wax poetic about his love for fat chicks and @nystateofmind can post thousands of times about his love for fat d!cks, then we can certainly enjoy a little extra Butch-love around here.
BUTCH- 47
PARANOS WOMEN- 6

BUTCH- 64
N.YSTATEOF......Nevermind....

Advertisement

Its fine. But clearly he got this going by being bad at reading comprehension and getting ****y with me.

Puzzy B*tch...there ya go again ******...Can't keep your Homo remarks to yourself...I guarantee you wouldn't talk your BS to my face tough guy...
No I wouldn't. I would write it on a piece of paper and hand it to you. That way I wouldn't have to worry about you being able to read or understand it.

I apologize for saying you played for Butch. Please pass along my apologizes when you talk to him on the phone tonight.

No I wouldn't. I would write it on a piece of paper and hand it to you. That way I wouldn't have to worry about you being able to read or understand it.

I apologize for saying you played for Butch. Please pass along my apologizes when you talk to him on the phone tonight.
Not only was I was with him at the 1987 NC Réunion last week at UM...but I live a few miles from him....He wouldn't give you the time of day....

Advertisement
Back