Currently only 11 games on next year’s schedule

Temple is a good draw for alumni in the Northeast. They play at Lincoln Financial and the last time was at least 10 years ago after they had been booted from the Big East. Were probably 30,000 people there. 25,000 were Miami fans.

About 15 years ago, when we were playing some of those Labor Day games against F$U, the UM Alumni Association sold more tickest and travel packages to the Temple game than they did to the game in Tallahassee. Sad, but true.

Advertisement
That's not what caused our loss...Leg cramps didn't put 36 on us. If you want to blame someone...blame Enos inability to adjust to Butch shutting down his Garbage *** offensive gameplan. Put the blame where it belongs. Butch did the same thing at UNC to us. Or maybe you can blame the dozen former Cane Greats, who were standing on FIUs sidelines...because Lispy wouldn't welcome them to stand on UMs.
Why not? I thought Richt had allowed them back - why did Manny pull access?

Advertisement
Bitter about what???....Mario wasn't UMs coach when FIU beat UM....Manny was...Wtf are you even talking about??
Dude. I’ve tried to just ignore your insatiable desire to suck off Butch and bash anything else not related to Butch but give it a rest.

If you’ve got your head too far up Butch’s *** to realize Mario coached at FIU and was wrongfully fired and is still furious about it then I can’t help you.

Of course you do. Your day wouldn't be complete if you weren't the most negative poster around here.
You’re the one that says We don’t have any talent in every thread….So we shouldn’t expect any improvement this year, but we should next year? How about the hypocrite tell us what we should expect next year so that he can’t continue to lower the bar for success…

it’s hilarious how people bash “mopes” for expecting more wins this year, but if we think our record next year will be similar to what we’ve seen so far, we’re also mopes…as if we should expect automatic improvement based on blind faith and rose colored glasses

Last edited:
You’re the one that says We don’t have any talent in every thread….So we shouldn’t expect any improvement this year, but we should next year? How about the hypocrite tell us what we should expect next year so that he can’t continue to lower the bar for success…

it’s hilarious how people bash “mopes” for expecting more wins this year, but if we think our record next year will be similar to what we’ve seen so far, we’re also mopes…as if we should expect automatic improvement based on blind faith and rose colored glasses

So you don't ever expect improvement since Mario couldn't get it done right away?

Dude. I’ve tried to just ignore your insatiable desire to suck off Butch and bash anything else not related to Butch but give it a rest.

If you’ve got your head too far up Butch’s *** to realize Mario coached at FIU and was wrongfully fired and is still furious about it then I can’t help you.
Let me tell you something F-boy...again with your Homo remarks.....If you were in front of me right now, I'd slap you dead in your Puzzy mouth punk. The way you made it sound, it sounded like I 1st alluded to. And btw...Butch is 4-2 against UM with way less talent...and gave Mario his start before anyone. Anytime you want, you can have the opportunity to talk your Homo remarks to my face, since I'm on campus alot...especially during baseball season....Punk *** b*tch...

Advertisement
Yes. More schools have started doing that with your larger mid majors to avoid paying them 1.5-2 million to come for one home game.
This. It’s really expensive to just pay multiple FCS/G5 teams to play in Miami every year, especially when we’re only selling 30,000 tickets to those games.

Want Miami to stop scheduling home/home games against G5 programs? Actually go to home games.

Let me tell you something F-boy...again with your Homo remarks.....If you were in front of me right now, I'd slap you dead in your Puzzy mouth punk. The way you made it sound, it sounded like I 1st alluded to. And btw...Butch is 4-2 against UM with way less talent...and gave Mario his start before anyone. Anytime you want, you can have the opportunity to talk your Homo remarks to my face, since I'm on campus alot...especially during baseball season....Punk *** b*tch...
Question. While slapping me would you continue to recite random Butch stats for no reason?

Advertisement
I'd slap your *** for Butch as well...Homo boy....anyone who continuously talks about another Man sucking someone's D*ck, is nothing more than a co*cksucker himself.
Really touched a nerve there didn’t I? That may say more about you then anything.

But kudos to making a post without a random Butch stat. You almost made it a post without mentioning his name. You’ll get there in time.

Miami should never play FIU or FAU. Period. Does nothing for the program. The Canes should rout both teams easily, and have except for Manny’s disgraceful loss. Same for USF, honestly, except travel to play in Tampa may be good for recruiting.

Advertisement
AB40CC59-892F-484D-9A91-30A797DBFEB2.gif

Don't bother, we have plenty of Miami "fans" who couldn't find the campus with Google Maps and a driver.

Advertisement
Back