currently one scholarship open/manny not happy

Advertisement
for a summer addition. richt looking at CB, WR and FB. more might become available per matt porter tweet.

Would like CMR to explain why not JC! Inquiring minds would like to know why the **** not. After his non-conviction he'll be a model citizen, plus we need the muthaphucker bad as we need WR speed.

Advertisement
for a summer addition. richt looking at CB, WR and FB. more might become available per matt porter tweet.

Would like CMR to explain why not JC! Inquiring minds would like to know why the **** not. After his non-conviction he'll be a model citizen, plus we need the muthaphucker bad as we need WR speed.

you really need an explanation....

Never mind the fact that they can't talk directly about those they are or are not recruiting....yes, he should give a detailed answer.

Diaz's Not happy with Corn elder's performance this spring neither

Advertisement
one scholarship open for a summer addition. richt looking at CB, WR and FB. more might become available. also diaz not happy with CB's.

full story: Manny Diaz: Miami’s defense allowing way too many big plays in spring | Canes Watch

edited to add link to full story.

jc-jackson-2.jpg

Sounds like a given we need to go after JC Jackson, but I think our team overall will make big strides from spring to summer. Corn use to have Burns and Howard to lean on, they're not theyre so its a different show that he has to get use to. Which he will....

But honestly on the topic of Manny Diaz he has a lot to prove himself.... I still believe that Randy Shannon would've been the best hire for DC and if Diaz doesn't work out he needs to be the next man called for the position.

With Richt's desire for a FB, it begs the question: Was Walter Tucker that bad?

Advertisement
Sounds like a given we need to go after JC Jackson, but I think our team overall will make big strides from spring to summer. Corn use to have Burns and Howard to lean on, they're not theyre so its a different show that he has to get use to. Which he will....

But honestly on the topic of Manny Diaz he has a lot to prove himself.... I still believe that Randy Shannon would've been the best hire for DC and if Diaz doesn't work out he needs to be the next man called for the position.

I'm not happy about the number of "fire" coaches on this staff already and Diaz is one of them. Let's not replace him with another.

Umm.....no.

Randy Shannon?

I hope that's a joke. Bringing back the 2nd worst coach in Miami history to be a DC, the guy who got us into the Shapiro mess, that's a great idea.

I still have nightmares about Shannon from when I was at UM.

Advertisement
shannon didnt get us in the shapiro mess. if anything he stopped him
as for being a DC he is clearly better then Diaz but im sure you will point out that he had talent. and with that amount of talent a cave man could have been that good. Dis like the man for being a avg. head coach but dont take away from him being a good DC.

Advertisement
Back