Current favorite player, and why?

Last year it was Redwine and Jaquan. Those boys were Miami through and through, on the field and off the field. Guys like that make me extremely proud to be a Hurricane.

This year is really tough to pencil in just one. The leaders on our team like DeeJay, Shaq, Pinckney and Bandy are all fantastic individuals. But I'm gonna go with Sam Brooks. I love that he's underrated by the recruiting sites, I love that he's related to Nate the Great Brooks, and I love that he was dominating high school football as an underclassmen. I know for a fact the kid is gonna be a star here, while representing Dade county

Advertisement
Ridiculous.... Sold the second I saw it....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Offense: Brevin - impressive as a TE his Freshman year. Superstar in the offseason. What he's done on the recruiting front will likely change the entire trajectory of the program (in a positive direction)! Martell and Bolden (with other potentials down the line) were two great additions.

Defense: Bandy. Honorable mention: Nesta (I love the toughness & attitude he brings to the game).

Advertisement
O: Deejay, love his attitude and I lived in Brunswick a year so we're basically boys

D: Bandy, he puts his heart in this **** dog

Bandy.
Then after that Dallas and brevin. Dallas gives his all on official visits and goes to bat for the coaches for recruiting and brevin cause he’s the ace. Truly wants to stack talent here

Advertisement
Brevin Jordan for all the reasons you guys mentioned, and Corey Gaynor (went to my high school, Marjory Stoneman Douglas).

Advertisement
Back