Current favorite player, and why?

Advertisement
I'm going to second third or fourth plus on Bandy , he has the eyes of Rohan wide open searching, another thing Bandy doesn't let a aggressive mistake hamper his play.

Don't you get the feeling when a flag is thrown or he gives up a big catch because of a aggressive mistake that something big is coming from Bandy very soon?

Bandy a warrior NFL eyes are upon him good kid till he puts on the U helmet .

GOCANES

Bandy old school with heart (Hope he starts to lead more)
Blades - he will start to show more in the coming months
Nesta - Nasty old style football temper a la Warren Sapp.

Advertisement
LoL, him and Blades almost always down field first and the best part is, #29 looks like UM only had 10 and needed 1 more so they went across the street and knocked on his door to see if he could come outside and play, cause that big gut he keeps beating most people down field with is comical to me! He covers punts and kickoffs like he put the playstation on pause and he only doing it cause one of his boys asked but he trying to get back home to finish his game!

I know watching him fly down was the highlight of some of our games last year
But you’re right he just looks like some dude they got off the stands at the last minute

Advertisement
Cane through and through
200w_d.gif

Mike Pink. The swag, always coming up with big TFL/Sacks. Yes he misses tackles at time and bad angles but hes that dude.

Trajan and Jeff Thomas get memorable honors

Advertisement
1a. Al Mu****in Blades. Hurricane Royalty
1b. Our Aussie Punter. Because he owned a tattoo shop in Indonesia or some shiit and is the second coming of the storm troopers.

Garvin because he’s probably the most talented guy on the team and has a great attitude.

Nesta because he’s going to be a trench monster if he busts his tail this offseason.

Bandy because the kid is fearless and all heart. Hopefully he takes on a leadership role and becomes the new Berrios of the defense.

Potential candidates that will win us all over this season are...
Tate or Jarren whoever starts wil be much better than anything we’ve had in long time.
Bubba - I believe he steps in and makes some huge plays this year.
Lo - he’s going to rip off some huge runs and not get caught from behind.

Advertisement
Bandy in a runaway. Straight up dog.

And his pick 6 against ND is the most iconic and memorable play we've had in years.

Advertisement
Back