Current Ad/Site Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosherthegreat

The one who kicked 🦵🏼
I realize this may not be the right location for this post, but it needs to see the most eyes as well. I realize the recommendation will be to pay for the ad free site; but some of us are balling on a budget.

The ads right now are insane on both mobile and desktop. Getting hit with a full page ad after every click, every time. Is there anything that can be done to address this issue besides the aforementioned?

Attachments

• E09DE458-C385-4DAE-AF90-89D4600DE1CA.png
    E09DE458-C385-4DAE-AF90-89D4600DE1CA.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
Advertisement
I realize this may not be the right location for this post, but it needs to see the most eyes as well. I realize the recommendation will be to pay for the ad free site; but some of us are balling on a budget.

The ads right now are insane on both mobile and desktop. Getting hit with a full page ad after every click, every time. Is there anything that can be done to address this issue besides the aforementione

The ads right now are insane on both mobile and desktop. Getting hit with a full page ad after every click, every time. Is there anything that can be done to address this issue besides the aforementioned?

Users can now browse CanesInSight without be shown any ads for only $25 a year. This covers both desktop and mobile versions of the site.

There is no other benefit outside of ad removal and CanesInSight is committed to keeping all content free. This option allows CanesInSight to continue to pay its bills and gives users an option to remove ads and browse faster.

You can access this upgrade by clicking your username on the top menu and select "Account upgrades".

https://www.canesinsight.com/account/upgrades

Think we may have to pay that $25 bro. Probably the only option.

Advertisement

I switched from android to Apple and helped a ton.

Advertisement
I barely get ads. Only when I'm signing in. Good experience overall. If I ever do get some annoying ads, I just his refresh and they usually go away.

Like everyone else is saying, if you don't like the ads, pay the $25. I pay $18 month for YouTube with no ads. $25 a year for CIS is a bargain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A frequency cap on the full page interstitial would be most welcome. Could still make money and improve user experience. 3x24 hours, 1x1 hour, etc… Every page load seems excessive.
We don't have that much control over our ads. We basically can only control the number of ads and from what position that appear from. Full page ads are occasion are passed through one of our other ad positions.

Ad free CIS costs 6.8 cents per day. Everyone in the US can afford that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back