Crowley

Ok but sanders is a top 50. Cain has nothing to do with this. It’s my opinion that Crowley is no worse than sanders. I’m asking you, what makes sanders so much better than Crowley? Do not mention Cain or anyone else...

Breakaway speed. Sanders has elite speed.

Advertisement
I like sanders a lot but if I had To pick and chose and based on what I saw Yesterday Noah cain was better imo and he looks like he’s gotten faster than what was shown on his film

Cain has always made more plays at IMG than Sanders.

Advertisement
I like Crowley a lot but just can’t see him making that type of jump especially with how they rate recruits committed to or leaning to Miami for the most part
There are so many unrated backs as always that will prove to be better than the "star" darling Sanders, like Crowley and McIntosh. They are done playing games with Sanders.

Advertisement
There are so many unrated backs as always that will prove to be better than the "star" darling Sanders, like Crowley and McIntosh. They are done playing games with Sanders.

Don't need Sanders and he's Bama bound I'd say. We got 3 big time RB prospects next year. Caziah Holmes, Bowman, and most def Don Chaney Jr. I am good with just Crowley as our between the tackles guy.

Crowley is no doubt being overlooked in ranking recruits!! This kid should be a 4 star recruit for sure.. Every time I watch highlights on Crowley, he's always getting to the corner on defense's and he always delivering a big blow to all defenders trying to tackle him, ppl talk about his speed this kid is not slow for his size, I have seen plenty of highlights of him running away from defenders in pursuit for touchdowns..

Kid is highly underrated and he is out here trolling the GayTors.

I’d rather see him in Miami gear. Richt and Brown need to stay on him. At one point, people were saying he was looking around. Let’s hope that’s not was is going on here.

Advertisement
I liked Bandy as well but CJ did his thing to, im the type to say take both not just split and take 1.

A lot of his interceptions were thrown straight at him. I saw quit multiple times on plays and in games, and get trucked multiple times. He definitely had a good season for a freshmen, but he seems soft to me. Not to mention he quit in the all high school star game, and switched to Florida in part because Rumph yelled at him for quitting. Part of me is happy he didn’t come here.

Advertisement
Obviously you didn't see where I said he was trolling the Gators. No **** he is a Miami lock.

I read it, and even included it into my Quote of your post. It was just additional **** to add to the thread that's relevant. Relax

This won't be popular, but if you want to make a case for him being ranked too low, this video doesn't help your case and going over a hundred, that's common for D1 recruits.

That run is run of the mill. He even gets a block in the back to help him get the corner. Rather ordinary run, bet he had better in the game.

Crowley is no doubt being overlooked in ranking recruits!! This kid should be a 4 star recruit for sure.. Every time I watch highlights on Crowley, he's always getting to the corner on defense's and he always delivering a big blow to all defenders trying to tackle him, ppl talk about his speed this kid is not slow for his size, I have seen plenty of highlights of him running away from defenders in pursuit for touchdowns..

The thing that sticks out to me most in his highlights is his vision. I know they are highlights, but he always seems to pick the right spot to make a cut.

Advertisement
Back