Crowley

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crowley's wearing that as a favor to the guys on Gator Tears thread. Will get the UFag fans all hot and bothered before he signs with us and their world comes collapsing down around them.

Advertisement
How is he not a 4 star? He has the size and athleticism and plays for a school that should get decent enough respect from the recruiting guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like sanders a lot but if I had To pick and chose and based on what I saw Yesterday Noah cain was better imo and he looks like he’s gotten faster than what was shown on his film

Ok but sanders is a top 50. Cain has nothing to do with this. It’s my opinion that Crowley is no worse than sanders. I’m asking you, what makes sanders so much better than Crowley? Do not mention Cain or anyone else...

Ok but sanders is a top 50. Cain has nothing to do with this. It’s my opinion that Crowley is no worse than sanders. I’m asking you, what makes sanders so much better than Crowley? Do not mention Cain or anyone else...
I like Crowley a lot but just can’t see him making that type of jump especially with how they rate recruits committed to or leaning to Miami for the most part

I like Crowley a lot but just can’t see him making that type of jump especially with how they rate recruits committed to or leaning to Miami for the most part

Agreed, can’t see him making that type of jump. But he is no worse than a top 50 rb. He deserves it. Kid is so underrated is criminal...

Advertisement
Back