Crowd split 8/24 in Orlando?

Okay but that’s in Texas, if they can do that there I’m sure they can do more in the state of Florida

if you played LSU in Florida, prolly yes. youre playing the largest fanbase in the state within 2 hours of their campus. come on man

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks it will be close to 50/50 is quite naive. They are closer to the stadium, have more alumni, and are coming off a better season.

As poster above showed, StubHub is telling us who will have more fans (Supply/Demand). Hope for a 60/40 split

Stubhub is telling us we sadly have a percentage of shltbag fans who value more making an easy buck rather than being loyal...and people wonder why we don’t do bags.

Shlt, some of our own sellout for an extra $50 bucks.

I’m being hard on a segment of our fanbase, but they deserve it.

60/40, but Miami will be well represented.

I was in Dallas last year and was really surprised at the turnout. ****, I was surprised even at the turnout in Charlotte the year before, although that game was still probably 70/30 Clemson. But we had a lot of Canes there.

Miami will be outnumbered in Orlando but it won't be by a landslide. There's plenty of Canes fans around the state who want to watch us play those sheep****ers.
Yes it will be by a Landslide....Hate to say it....but Orlando is completely inundated with Jorts and Capri pants wearing faqquits....

It's going to be 50/50. UF might be closer, but the ticket allotment was right down the middle and Canes fans travel well.

Advertisement
If it's 40K UF fans and 25K Miami fans, that's not an away game. An away game would be 55K UF fans and 10K Miami fans or more UF fans.

Advertisement
We’ve got too many resells. That’s just a fact. Why are there barely any seats for sale on the turds side, yet we sold out our allotment, but thousands on sale on our side.

No, the ticket office should have placed stricter limits.

I bought 6 tickets, but I’m not reselling..it’s all family. Tons of other “Miami fans” bought 6 tickets and are selling 4 or all 6 indiscriminately. That’s just a fact.

Had they told me I could only buy two tickets, I would’ve been happy with that, because then I know that what was left over would’ve also been sold out to real fans that were NOT reselling, instead of fake fans trying to make a buck. Demand would’ve been met.
As I'm sure you remember, the main reason there are so many resale tickets is because the Golden Canes screwed us and bought multiple allotments due to the **** show that first day. Guaranteed most of them were bought specifically for the profit.

I’m trying to remember, but it would be awfully hard for them to get to tier 2 that way
All they had to do was buy the cheapest season tickets for tier 3 and donate another $50 for tier 2. Would be low in priority but may be cheaper or better than their options. Hopefully that's not what happened but just explaining how it could, relatively easy.

Advertisement
All they had to do was buy the cheapest season tickets for tier 3 and donate another $50 for tier 2. Would be low in priority but may be cheaper or better than their options. Hopefully that's not what happened but just explaining how it could, relatively easy.

Yeah they would’ve been at the very bottom of tier 2. You’re right.

As I'm sure you remember, the main reason there are so many resale tickets is because the Golden Canes screwed us and bought multiple allotments due to the **** show that first day. Guaranteed most of them were bought specifically for the profit.

I think some the golden canes were part of the problem. But tons of tier 2 tickets are up for sale because I can tell by the location. A bunch of tier 2 people are the problem as well. I was told lots of tier 2 people bought the maximum number of tickets. Why do you think that is?

I think some the golden canes were part of the problem. But tons of tier 2 tickets are up for sale because I can tell by the location. A bunch of tier 2 people are the problem as well. I was told lots of tier 2 people bought the maximum number of tickets. Why do you think that is?
Oh I'm sure and I have to be honest, I bought my full 6 and they will be used with family. However, normally it's just my wife and I and those same tickets are going for around $500 each. That's around $1400 profit, I can understand it.

Advertisement
Oh I'm sure and I have to be honest, I bought my full 6 and they will be used with family. However, normally it's just my wife and I and those same tickets are going for around $500 each. That's around $1400 profit, I can understand it.

Exactly.

So when I say our fanbase is a little “different” you see what I mean? Why isn’t it a problem on the other side of the field with orange and blue. They’re not selling out their loyalty for $1,000 are they? As much as I hate those fūcking hillbillies.

Like I said, we have a sad proportion of shysters and shltbags that will turn their back on this team and their loyalty in three seconds, if there’s a couple bucks in it for them.

This doesn’t happen as much with other fanbases. And here’s a perfect empirical example to prove it.

It’s important to hold up a mirror to our fanbase and show them what they are sometimes. At least some of them.

So while you may understand it, I can’t.

Advertisement
Back