Crowd split 8/24 in Orlando?

Advertisement
The Miami attendance at the LSU game was one of the more shocking things I've ever seen in years of UM football. I don't ever remember us traveling that well, even to big bowls. Our home attendance last year was pretty good too, considering the bad season. This comes in an era when almost everyone in college football is starting to have attendance problems. There was a thread this week on the UF board about what to do about declining attendance. The swamp is just loaded with empties these days. Are we, of all people, bucking the trend?

I took the Dallas game as evidence that we have a core fan base that has suffered for so many years through mediocrity that they're reeeeeally hungry for some success. So.... was that an anomaly? Did last year turn people off? Otherwise, I'm not sure why there's such certainty among some that we'll be badly outnumbered. I suppose the gator dynamic could be similar to ours last year. They finally saw real progress after the years of MacElchamp incompetence, so maybe they're more energized. But aren't we energized too with Manny? I know the feeling on this board is very positive - but are we representative?

We will be drunker, louder, and prouder than all the gayturds. I’ll be wearing my Jim Kelly “Gators Eat Buggers” shirt. The stuff that will be coming out of my mouth I can’t post anywhere EVER.
I love playing the Gators. It’s such a treat like a rare scotch, fine wine, or Cuban cigar. The delusional UF fans always act as if they aren’t worried about playing UM. Then we beat their *** and they have NOTHING to say. They run to their cars like little ******* that can’t wait to go home to their single wide’s. I’m going to be serving gator at my tailgate this year. I plan on telling the UF fans it’s chicken and then telling them they ate their mascot. Anyone got an extra go pro?
Seems you have a real intimate, emotional tie to this rivalry...love it

Advertisement
We sold our full allotment. If it’s not 50-50, it’s because of dlckbag canes “fans” buying extra seats and then indiscriminately selling their seats, of which probably most went to **** fans, to make a quick buck

There is no other explanation.

you realize, they still sell tickets to others outside of UF and UM right?

The Miami attendance at the LSU game was one of the more shocking things I've ever seen in years of UM football. I don't ever remember us traveling that well, even to big bowls. Our home attendance last year was pretty good too, considering the bad season. This comes in an era when almost everyone in college football is starting to have attendance problems. There was a thread this week on the UF board about what to do about declining attendance. The swamp is just loaded with empties these days. Are we, of all people, bucking the trend?

I took the Dallas game as evidence that we have a core fan base that has suffered for so many years through mediocrity that they're reeeeeally hungry for some success. So.... was that an anomaly? Did last year turn people off? Otherwise, I'm not sure why there's such certainty among some that we'll be badly outnumbered. I suppose the gator dynamic could be similar to ours last year. They finally saw real progress after the years of MacElchamp incompetence, so maybe they're more energized. But aren't we energized too with Manny? I know the feeling on this board is very positive - but are we representative?

I hope you’re right.

I was in Dallas and I myself was shocked at how many Miami fans were there. I would love to say it was 50/50 versus LSU fans (it wasn’t), keeping in mind they only had a 2 Hour drive., but nonetheless we were well represented on our side of the field. I wouldn’t even hazard a guess other than to say it had to have been at least 30-35,000, maybe more.

Everything else being equal, it should be 50-50 in Orlando. But as I said in several messages prior, we had a lot of people ordering not just for themselves, but tickets to resell. Again, if it’s anything significantly less than 50-50, it’s because of we have some shltbag “fans” trying to make a quick buck.

you realize, they still sell tickets to others outside of UF and UM right?

There was no public sale. Read below.

Due to high demand, a public sale is not expected for this game. As Florida and Miami finish selling their respective ticket allotments to season ticket holders, the only way to guarantee access is through membership with Florida Citrus Sports. Select non-membership bundles including the Camping World Kickoff are also available, however, quantities are extremely limited. For more information, visit CampingWorldKickoff.com.

As I understand, I don’t think it was a ton of tickets that the Camping World people ahead. A few thousand? . I thought I saw the number somewhere but they only held back a few thousand.

And who says that 100% of those Camping World tickets are going to turds.

Pretty much anybody that’s sitting out on our side of the stadium wearing orange and blue, will have bought the tickets from a Canes “fan” - that whole top side (west side) of the stadium was blocked out for Miami

And to prove my point, which side has the most tickets to sell?

Now, which side is the Miami side? Hazard a guess.

I repeat. Shltbag scheming shyster “fans”. Lumps of fūcking shlt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There was no public sale. Read below.

Due to high demand, a public sale is not expected for this game. As Florida and Miami finish selling their respective ticket allotments to season ticket holders, the only way to guarantee access is through membership with Florida Citrus Sports. Select non-membership bundles including the Camping World Kickoff are also available, however, quantities are extremely limited. For more information, visit CampingWorldKickoff.com.

As I understand, I don’t think it was a ton of tickets that the Camping World people ahead. A few thousand? . I thought I saw the number somewhere but they only held back a few thousand.

And who says that 100% of those Camping World tickets are going to turds.

Pretty much anybody that’s sitting out on our side of the stadium wearing orange and blue, will have bought the tickets from a Canes “fan” - that whole left side of the stadium was blocked out for Miami

And to prove my point, which side has the most tickets to sell?

View attachment 83202

Now, which side is the Miami side? Hazard a guess.

I repeat. Shltbag scheming shyster “fans”. Lumps of fūcking shlt.

Yeah can’t believe some so called Canes fans are trying to make a quick buck off of the game, it’s incredible. If you have to absolutely sell your tickets, make sure they go to another full blooded Canes fan, or eat the money in disgrace. We need to have no less than 20-25,000 fans at the game. There’s really no excuse with it being in Orlando except for those out of state and who it will cost in airfare additionally over in state fans. I hope to see plenty of us there come 8/24 when we put a big, fat 0-1 on the Gayturd.

Yeah can’t believe some so called Canes fans are trying to make a quick buck off of the game, it’s incredible. If you have to absolutely sell your tickets, make sure they go to another full blooded Canes fan, or eat the money in disgrace. We need to have no less than 20-25,000 fans at the game. There’s really no excuse with it being in Orlando except for those out of state and who it will cost in airfare additionally over in state fans. I hope to see plenty of us there come 8/24 when we put a big, fat 0-1 on the Gayturd.

I hope we have more than 25K, it’s 65K capacity and will be a sellout.

Based on the inordinate number of tickets being sold on the Miami side, I hope we can hit 30K, which would mean about 35K turds.

It’s a shame, because had we had a more logical selling process, limiting the number of tickets Miami fans could buy, it would mostly only be Miami fans on the Miami side. But like I said before, anybody that you see in orange and blue on the Miami side, that was a Miami fan sold him the ticket

Advertisement
Game will be no more than 60/40 Turds.

We'll have a ton of fans from all over the state who have a hard time getting all the way down to Miami at that game.

Advertisement
60/40, but Miami will be well represented.

I was in Dallas last year and was really surprised at the turnout. ****, I was surprised even at the turnout in Charlotte the year before, although that game was still probably 70/30 Clemson. But we had a lot of Canes there.

Miami will be outnumbered in Orlando but it won't be by a landslide. There's plenty of Canes fans around the state who want to watch us play those sheep****ers.

The stadium seats 65,000 so my guess is miami will have 25,000 and the gators will have 40,000...but when we beat there *** they’ll be quiet so we should be fine lol

Advertisement
Back