Croots who you THOUGHT were gonna be great??

Advertisement
Figured I would add a little DMV to the convo Derrick Williams #1 highschool player in the country 2005...

Advertisement
Ryan Moore
Ray Ray Armstrong
Jacory Harris
Robert Marve
Tyrone Moss
Kayne Farquhason
Josh Witt
Allen Bailey
Ramon Buchanan
Anthony Reddick

Allen Bailey just received a 30 $ million dollar contract extension in the NFL with the Chiefs. He is balling for the Chiefs now

Ok if this thread is about guys that under achieved at Miami and excel in the NFL we could name quite a few. Bailey clearly should have played better than he did and had big money first round potential. Athletic freak. I thought he could get 15 sacks and so did many others.

I think you misunderstood the point of this. The OP asked who was someone you thought for sure out of high school would make the league, but they ended up not doing anything. You proceed to name Allen Bailey, who is having a successful career, and say he isn't that good?

Advertisement
Reading all these threads I was just thinking of croots who I was so hype on and saw with my own eyes in high school and was sure they would play in the league and never amounted to ****

#1 Bobby Washington- best RB I had seen since Frank Gore. I still cant believe he flamed out at NC State

#2 Omar Rolle- Boy was a beast WR in High School best in the city..dont know if it was the knee injury but man I thought the world of him

#3 Lamont Green- Boy was a straigh tbeast outta Southridge and was a bust at FSU...

In complete agreement on Bobby Washington.

Advertisement
Agreeing with what some have said:

Just about half the 08 crew-aldarius johnson, harris, marve, fortson, harris
Ray ray
Tyrone Moss
Java
Darrell Scott
Jeff Driskell
Noel Devine

Some of my own:
Antwan Joyce- was starting over Sean T. at one point
Petey Smith
Moses McCray
Jarrod Fayson
Jarvis Giles
Mywan Jackson
Ryan Giddens
Kylan Robinson
Terrence Mitchell
Dyron Dye
Andre Dubose
James Wilder-played wrong position
Willie Haulstead
Greg Reid
Tj Lawrence
Jamar Taylor

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kyle Wright

Definitely KW for me. I even thought he was going to be great after the first FSU start. He was hit play after play and I still remember that throw later in the 4th QTR where he was sprinting hard to his left and squared his shoulders and threw a bullet to Ryan Moore inside the 5 yard line.

I still believe that offensive line being so bad in his first two years of starting completely ruined him as a QB.

I can't understand some of the names you guys are putting up. Lamont Green wasn't a complete bust he played in the rotation. But didn't excel. Buck Ortega? Serviceable tight end., Alen Bailey? Are you kidding me? Jacori? There are so manny better candidates.

Willie Williams
Alan Hall
Chris Walsh
Alan Symonette
Of those already mentioned Kyle Wright and Forston absolutely

Advertisement
Back