Croots who you THOUGHT were gonna be great??

Advertisement
Arthur Brown and Bryce Brown... One never came and the other left after one season. Neither balled at Miami. When those 5* brothers committed the recruiting world was ours for the taking.

Yeah, I warned Canes fans about some of these prospects but ninjas don't listen to Guru Macho. The boy got eyes like Butch!

I could've swore Forston, Dye and McKenzie were gonna be studs though.

Guys that I knew would suck...
*Barton
*Hamilton
*Hoilett (i got ripped on Grassy for calling him pedestrian out of high school)
*Dortch
*Hope
*Dilliard (got ripped about my observation of him as well)
*McCray (I know he's still here but just watch)
*Mayes (see McCray)
*Briscoe (terrible!)
*Perry (the D-end)

Who's the D-lineman out of University School that went to LSU?

U dat ni99a I fux witchu u kno ya **** fareel.........I want to ask u tho.
U involved in sfla HS football, do these kids remember butch? Would that be a slam dunk hire

That's a good question bro. I couldn't tell you. I never discussed it with them. I know they're all familiar with that 2001 team though, and I'm sure they've all watched The U documentaries.

coach macho, none of those guys were supposed to be great.

Depends on who you ask. Some of our fans thought they were outstanding "finds".

Maybe they weren't supposed to be "great". Were they supposed to absolutely suck though? Were they brought her to transfer out?

Yeah, I warned Canes fans about some of these prospects but ninjas don't listen to Guru Macho. The boy got eyes like Butch!

I could've swore Forston, Dye and McKenzie were gonna be studs though.

Guys that I knew would suck...
*Barton
*Hamilton
*Hoilett (i got ripped on Grassy for calling him pedestrian out of high school)
*Dortch
*Hope
*Dilliard (got ripped about my observation of him as well)
*McCray (I know he's still here but just watch)
*Mayes (see McCray)
*Briscoe (terrible!)
*Perry (the D-end)

Who's the D-lineman out of University School that went to LSU?

U dat ni99a I fux witchu u kno ya **** fareel.........I want to ask u tho.
U involved in sfla HS football, do these kids remember butch? Would that be a slam dunk hire

That's a good question bro. I couldn't tell you. I never discussed it with them. I know they're all familiar with that 2001 team though, and I'm sure they've all watched The U documentaries.

just ask round when u get a chance, if miami hired butch what say u to the U.

Advertisement
Hahaha anyone remember the WR Vidal Hazelton????

Went to USC and then transferred to Cincy.

I'm pretty sure he visited us and everyone thought he was coming here.

I thought that guy was going to be a beast.

absolutely tearing up the cfl right now lol

Marcus Forston, Jamal Reid, James Bryant, Glenn Sharpe

Fill me in on Glenn sharpe I only remember the PI call.

Mark Stoops said he was the most talented DB on the 2002 team. He had the PI call, blew out his knee and everything fell apart. I believe he is in jail for murder.

Wow...that is a depressing story.

Goes to show how a series of unfortunate events can really f*ck up a guys life (obviously not excusing him for 1st degree murder).

Joey "Mad Dog" Vergais-The absolutely best LB I have ever seen in HS ( I seen Barrow, Marvin Jones, Darrin Smith). He always use to tell us that he let the great Derrick Thomas talk him into going to Alabama, when his heart was set on FSU/UM. Did absolutely nothing as he never played a down and left Bama.

Glen Sharpe's murder charge was dropped because he was defending himself....He is back home now after being charged while living in Atlanta.

Advertisement
Ryan Clement? Give that guy a break. Probably the toughest kid at QB we ever had. He spent his entire career at UM on his *** and kept on getting up. He helped start us on the way to the NC teams. One of my favorites.

Marcus Forston, Jamal Reid, James Bryant, Glenn Sharpe

Fill me in on Glenn sharpe I only remember the PI call.

Mark Stoops said he was the most talented DB on the 2002 team. He had the PI call, blew out his knee and everything fell apart. I believe he is in jail for murder.

Wow...that is a depressing story.

Goes to show how a series of unfortunate events can really f*ck up a guys life (obviously not excusing him for 1st degree murder).

Is anyone else thinking that if he was going to murder someone, it should have been that frigging ref -- or am I the only vengeful smuck here?

Xavier Lee
Leslie Stirrups
Torrey Davis
Stephen Garcia
Carlton Jones (middleton, fsu)
Sam shields (i thought he was the next santana moss after watching him torch him cousins team in the state playoffs)
Nigel Carr
Jarman Fortson
Nu'keese Richardson
Vincent Smith
Karlos Williams
Chad Scott (had over 200 yrds rushing in one game against mia)
Kenny Kelly
Dwayne Difton (STA, Uconn)
Matt Pachan
Tj Bryant (Lincoln, usc)
Jacobbi McDaniels
Jaamal berry
Rodney Smith
Duron carter

I can go on forever

Advertisement
I can't understand some of the names you guys are putting up. Lamont Green wasn't a complete bust he played in the rotation. But didn't excel. Buck Ortega? Serviceable tight end., Alen Bailey? Are you kidding me? Jacori? There are so manny better candidates.

Alan Symonette

You called everyone out about naming players that shouldn't be on the list, but you named a man that was 2 time All-Big East and Miami's lineman of the year.

Don't know why you downvoted Pcity...guess u don't know who Alan Symonette is. Now Ian Symonette never was much of a player to begin with...don't see the issue.

Ryan Clement? Give that guy a break. Probably the toughest kid at QB we ever had. He spent his entire career at UM on his *** and kept on getting up. He helped start us on the way to the NC teams. One of my favorites.

No one remembers that he played the WVU game in '96 (the Tremain Mack block game) with a collapsed lung or something because Covington was hurt, and our only other option was Zach Hart (I think).

Advertisement
Tracy Howard. Knew he was a little slow to be a great CB, but thought he would be better than he is.

Advertisement
Back