Croots who you THOUGHT were gonna be great??

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Reading all these threads I was just thinking of croots who I was so hype on and saw with my own eyes in high school and was sure they would play in the league and never amounted to ****

#1 Bobby Washington- best RB I had seen since Frank Gore. I still cant believe he flamed out at NC State

#2 Omar Rolle- Boy was a beast WR in High School best in the city..dont know if it was the knee injury but man I thought the world of him

#3 Lamont Green- Boy was a straigh tbeast outta Southridge and was a bust at FSU...

Advertisement
Y
Reading all these threads I was just thinking of croots who I was so hype on and saw with my own eyes in high school and was sure they would play in the league and never amounted to ****

#1 Bobby Washington- best RB I had seen since Frank Gore. I still cant believe he flamed out at NC State

#2 Omar Rolle- Boy was a beast WR in High School best in the city..dont know if it was the knee injury but man I thought the world of him

#3 Lamont Green- Boy was a straigh tbeast outta Southridge and was a bust at FSU...

Fred Rouse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ryan Moore
Ray Ray Armstrong
Jacory Harris
Robert Marve
Tyrone Moss
Kayne Farquhason
Josh Witt
Allen Bailey
Ramon Buchanan
Anthony Reddick

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ryan Moore
Ray Ray Armstrong
Jacory Harris
Robert Marve
Tyrone Moss
Kayne Farquhason
Josh Witt
Allen Bailey
Ramon Buchanan
Anthony Reddick

Bailey was ALL ACC and a third round pick in the NFL???

Yeah he was a very good player. I thought he was gonna be a top 3 DE in the league and he maybe could have been. He was double teamed a lot which probably attributes to a lot of other plays like Andrew smith and Marcus Robinson getting sacks.

Advertisement
Back